t h r e e

josephine;
i'm walking to starbucks, i have my hair out and it's curled at the bottom - i'm wearing a white tshirt, tucked into black jeans with my white mqueens, black ysl bag and to top it off a black blazer. as i get closer, i see hero and he looks so cute. he's wearing a white tshirt, a curb chain and black jeans. he has a rose in his hand which is so cute and my heart melts.
"hello beautiful" he says, giving me a hug.
as i pull away, he hands me the rose and he has this cute confused look on his face because he doesn't know whether i like it.
"thank you" i say, hugging him.
soon we start walking to his car and it's a black range rover, which is very hero. the seats are leather and his seat has his enitials engraved in the pillow at the top of the seat, after his enitials it has a crown.

-

we're at some posh restaurant which i've never been to before but hero said he's friends with the owner so we got a special table, there's classical music playing, the restaurant is really quiet and the table we are sat at is more private which i like. the lights are sightly dimmed.
hero got steak and and fries and i got ravioli with a salad.
"so what do you do?" i ask him
"i'm an actor and a model" he replies
"of course you are" i say, laughing.

hero's dropping me back to my apartment which i share with lola. as he drives, i stare at him because he is so cute. soon, we get to outside my apartment and hero parks his car. i undo my seatbelt and jump out of the car because i'm so short - hero is already out of the car and waiting for me.
"bye" i say, smiling at him.
"wait i can't let you leave without a goodbye kiss" he says and cups my cheeks.
his soft lips touch mine and then he gives me a hug.
"i had fun today" i say, walking toward my apartment door.
he waves at me and i walk up into the building with a huge smile on my face.