Chapter 47

Niall's P.O.V

I woke up with a horrible headache. I opened a little bit of my eyes and I saw a big bright light above.
Woah... am I dead?

I closed and opened my eyes. I finally got my eyes used to the light. I looked around and I saw that I was in a hospital bed. I sat there shocked as I looked around. I saw all the boys sitting in chairs.
All of them were asleep with there heads on one another. But something... or rather I saw someone was missing.

I thoughts were cut of when I heard a whimper. I looked around and I saw Gracie on the floor. her fist clenched together and her eyebrows furrowed. I smiled down at her and reached over to pick her up.
When she felt my arms touch her se gasped. She looked in front, fear in her eyes. But when she saw me I instantly saw it vanish. she calmed down with my touch.

"Hey baby" I whispered.

She looked at me. Her eyes were glossy. She leaned in and hugged me. Her head hidden in my neck as I heard sniffling. I rubbed her back and laid down on the awful bed.

I laid her head on my chest and whispered things in her ears.

"Shh calm down baby, you're okay" I whispered as I rubbed her back.

She picked her head up from my chest and smiled at me.

"I-I sowy" she whimpered and hung her head low.

"Shh no baby, I'm so so so SO sorry for doing that to you." I whispered

She looked at me and gave me a sloppy kiss on my cheek. she curled up in my chest and sighed.

"Baby why didn't you sleep with the others?" I asked

"Hmm daddy, dada, Wiam, an Zwayne hawve hawrd tummy" she said.

I sniffled my laughed and rocked her back and forth.

"I wove you Niwall" she whispered in my chest.

"I love you too Gracie, so much baby, so much" I whispered and kissed the top of her head.

(It's really short and I'm really sorry! I got a new cast... it's purple. I have it for another 3 weeks😭😭 I'm so sorry, I'll update as soon as I can! love you all❤️ please vote and comment what you think about this horribly written story lol).