Chapter 39

Louis P.O.V

We finally landed in Washington DC. It was cold, so we grabbed our bags and went down to the car that was driving us to the hotel.

In the car, Liam was sitting in the front, Niall on my right, and harry on my left. Zayn was asleep in the back seat with Gracie tucked in his arms.

We reached the hotel and we got out of the car and got our room key, thankfully this trip is only one room, so it's like an apartment with six rooms.

As soon as we got upstairs, Zayn handed Gracie to me slowly and make his way upstairs.

"Li can you take me upstairs please, hm tired" Niall mumbled shakily walking around.

Liam rolled his eyes and picked up the younger lad and took him upstairs. Gracie stirred in my arms and opened her eyes. She looked around and yawned, I cooed at her and she giggled softly.

"Awe baby your so cute." I whispered kissing her cheek.

"I know daddy" she sasses back

Laughed at her. She looked around the room and look questionably at me. she scrunched her forehead and turned her head.

"Where's dada Hawy?" she whispered.

"On the couch sleeping love" I whispered

I showed her the couch and harry sleep on it, I'll get Liam to take him upstairs to bed. Gracie yawned and made grabby fingers at her doll my mom made for her. I handed it to her and she held it tight.

"Nana" she whispered

"Yeah baby girl, nana gave that to you" I said kissing her cheeks

She started closing her eyes and she soon quickly drifted of to sleep. I went up to my room and quickly opened my room and laid Gracie on the bed.

I left to talk to Liam, telling him to being Harry to his room. he nodded and said goodnight to me.

I then held Graice in my arms and we drifted of into a much needed sleep.

-------

My was interrupted with screaming next door. I quickly got up and made my way to the sound.

"PLEASE" he screamed

Haz.