Chapter 2

Gracie P.O.V

I was sitting in my room, just looking out the window. then a lot of big mean girls came up to my room.
One smiled at me, but it looked scary. she came up to me and slapped me on the face!
I started crying because mommy used to hit me like that.
Another girl came up to me and kicked me in the stomach. ouchy.
"Hwelp me!" I screamed and cried.

"Shut the fuck up" the girl with the blond hair yelled.
She then kept kicking me again and again.
She hurts me like mommy.

Niall P.O.V
We got to the orphanage. this placed looked really sad and creepy from the outside. I mean it was all gray with black windows.
We walked up the steps into the orphanage, we went up to the receptionist or lady that owns this place.
"How may I help you all?" she asked us, not even looking at us.
I cleared my throat.

"We would like to adopt a child" I said

She looked up at me and then the other lads and smiled weirdly at Harry.
Ew.
He looked disgusted.... ha ha

" Alright, what age and gender" she asked in an annoyed voice this time.

"We would like a girl, at the age from 5-8" Liam said to her.

"Okay" she said

She went to the intercom and pressed a button and repeating the information we gave her.

In 2 mins we saw about 15 girls coming down the steps. they looked at us and started screaming and some were crying and trying to get to us.
Oh gosh.
But there was one girl that caught my eye. she was a brunette and had dark brown eyes. she saw me looking at her and I heard her whisper to her friend. but I couldn't hear.

Liam P.O.V

"Ugh Anna, it's so funny that Gracie knows not to come down because she knows no one will ever love her. I mean she's ugly and so pathetic. I hope one direction picks me. I deserve love and fame." I heard this girl say to another girl and they both started laughing.

Woah what the heck? that was rude and hurtful. I want to meet that girl.

"Um hey loves, but can you tell me a bit about Gracie?" I asked politely.
The other lads came to us.
The girl rolled her eyes before she began.
"Her name is Gracie and she's an going and worthless and she will never be loved. she's scared of people and she's five. what a baby right." she said while laughing.
Gosh she has problems. I looked at the other guys and they had angry looks on them.
"That was a bit rude, don't you think?" Zayn said.

"Eww like I care about that bitch, just go sign the adoption papers and I'll go pack my bag."she said.

Gosh no, I am not taking this little brat home.

"Umm no, we aren't taking you home, sorry" I said quickly and we moved away from her.

I saw Harry smirk at her and she huffed away.

I went up to the receptionist and looked at Louis, he nodded and asked.

Louis P.O.V

" We would like to see Gracie" I said looking at Liam.

She looked at me like I was crazy.

"Okay. follow me." She said while going up the stairs.
before doing so she dismissed the little kids and they left to go outside.

We followed up the stairs, me taking the lead and Liam behind me followed by Harry then Zayn and finally Niall.

She opened the door and I saw a little girl. probably 3. Sitting in the corner holding her little arm and crying. she heard the door and opened and looked
at me with wide eyes, full of fear.

Oh...