Chapter 20

Hmmm I guess 12 votes will do.. just a little more.
I'm starting the chapter now.

Enjoy❤️

Harry P.O.V

We all finished packing. I helped Liam pack Gracie's clothes. I was excited. but the lads and I are going to go and wake up Gracie. then we will break the ice and tell her we are famous.
Yay!!! (Note my sarcasm) but Liam says she wouldn't care or understand.
I finished packing last minute Items.
Everyone was waiting for me and Louis downstairs.
When I got downstairs, I didn't see Gracie. I think I must've had a questioning look because Liam nodding his head over to the room.
Ohh they didn't wake her up!

I nodded and went towards the living room where Gracie was sleeping. I bent down and took her in my arms. she was still snoring softly.

"Honey, it's time to wake up, me and daddy have to tell you something" I whispered in her ear.

She shook her head. awe
I blew in her ear a little bit and she opened her eyes.

"Hi hawy" she said. In a small voice.

"Hey baby, how was your nap?" I asked her

"Good hawy" she said while leaning on my chest.
I laughed at her cuteness and held her a little bit tighter so she wouldn't fall.

I took her to the rest of the lads. they were all taking and when I walked in they all smiled.
I took Gracie to Louis and gave her to him.

Louis P.O.V

Harry sat Gracie in my lap, she curled up and looked up at me and smiled.

"Alright baby girl we have to tell you something." I said to her.

She looked at me scared.. but nodded.

"Yes dwaddy" she whispered

"Honey we are a band. your daddy and uncle are going to places to sing for other people. we are going to travel in the bus. the bus is waiting for us. we will be gone for a long time. but we have to go. but we will keep you safe." I said while looking at her.

She just stared at me. then she looked at all the boys. She smiled at all of us and hugged me.

"Awe" I heard someone say.
I smiled and held her close.

Liam P.O.V

I cleared my throat to get everyone's attention.

"Umm, Simon told me, that we have to be at the bus in half hour time. we should get our last belongings and get ready to leave." I said

They nodded and got up to get their lady few items.

"Wiam, cwan I hav swome juice?" Gracie said from Louis lap.

I nodded to get up and get her some juice. but she lifted up her hands. I laughed and picked her up from Louis do he could go get his things that he forgot. I took Gracie in the kitchen. I opened the fridge and took out a little apple juice bottle.
I opened it and held it to her mouth and she drank it. after she drank some she smiled at me.
I smiled back at her, the closet the juice and put it in our snake bag, also filled with her milk bottle, pacifier, blanket, etc.

Harry P.O.V

We got into the car that will take us to the bus, I was holding Gracie. We got out of the car and went towards the bus. Gracie was trying to get out of my arms for some reason. i just held her tighter and moved closer to the bus entrance.
She was now whimpering. I walked on the bus behind all the guys, they went to their bunks after kissing Gracie.
She was shaking when the bus started moving.
"What's wrong baby girl?" I asked her.

She looked at me and whimpered.

"I'm scawed hawy." she whimpered.
I hugged her and she buried her head in my chest.

"Baby nothing will happen I promise, you can trust me. I promise you baby girl" I said to her while stroking her hair.
She nodded and kissed my cheek. I kissed her head and rocked her back and forth to get her to sleep.
After she fell asleep I put her in my bunk bed and crawled in with her.
She turned around and put her head in my chest once again.
I stroked her head and hummed the song 'moments' to her.
After I heard her soft snores I closed my eyes and fell asleep.