Chapter 55

Harry P.O.V
It's been a week since Louis and Gracie have been missing. A week of no music and no happy feelings in everyone. A week where Niall won't eat all the chips or all the food in out kitchen. A week where Zayn hasn't made his hair. A week where Liam hasn't been to the gym. A week where I have not seen my baby. A week of hell for us.

We have called the police and they're out looking for Gracie and Lou everywhere. They haven't told us anything because.... They haven't found anything. You can tell that everyone has cried. We are all so scared right now.

We are all just sitting here on the couch. No one knows what to say.

DING  Liam's phone rings notifying that there is a message.

DING same with Niall

DING same with Zayn

DING same with me!

We all looked at our phones not even opening the message yet.

Liam's P.O.V

I looked up at Harry's dull green eyes. Why did all of our phones ring at the same time? And why didn't anyone answer or read the texts yet.

"Erm... On the count of three I say we look at the text?" I said, it turned out more as a question.

Everyone nodded.

"1" Zayn said

"2" Niall said

"3" Harry said

Text:

Meet me at this address tonight at 11:59 PM. A minute late and your baby Gracie and faggot Louis will be gone. Bring $100,000,000. If you bring the police we will know right away. You've been warned.

End of Text

I looked up to see everyone's reactions. Harry looked rather pissed though.

"He's not a fucking faggot!!! What the fuck?! What a fucking bitch!! They're going to kill my baby! Oh god my baby Gracie they're going to kill her and lou!! Our Louis!!! Oh fuck."

We were all so shocked to see Harry burst into tears as he fell to the floor crying. He was sobbing so loud. His body shaking. I felt so bad for him. We all felt so empty. No one could help but get on their knees and cry with him. What were we going to say? "It's going to be fine?" Well that's a lie. It's not going to be fine.

Not until we show up at that address tonight...

NOTE!!!

Omg omg please don't kill me! I know Louis is not a faggot but it was just threatening and I'm sorry please don't send any fucking hate! Don't be so sensitive either. It's a story and I didn't mean it so blah, calm down.

I'm in England at the moment with my mum. I'm sorry for a really late update. But I'll be updating little by little hopefully at least once a week or twice a week.

Comments and Votes and I'll love you guys forever!!! If you give me loads of votes and comments I might update again this weekend!!! SO COMMENT AND VOTE OR LIKE (whatever it's called) byee