Chapter 44

Harry's P.O.V

It's been a week since what happened with Zayn, Liam and Niall. But I forgave them, I mean it's not really good to hold that kinda stuff back to yeah, whatever.

Anyways tomorrow we have a concert in Spain! So right now I'm quickly packing Gracie's bags while Zayn is giving her a shower. We leave tonight at 10. right now it's 7:30 so we are have to hurry, even if we do have our own private plane, we still have to hurry.

Niall's P.O.V

I wasn't in the best mood right now. we have a concert tomorrow at like 7:30PM, But we land in Spain at 4:00. So I'm a bit uneasy about everything. Everything annoying the hell out of me right now! Even the ticking of the clock is annoying the fuck out of me!

"NIALL CAN YOU TAKE GRACIE AND CHANGE HER PLEASE!" I heard Zayn call from outside.

Annoyed I opened the door and saw Zayn with Gracie in a pink towel in his arms.

"Here" he quickly said and left to get ready.

I sighed and too Gracie inside my bedroom. I up her down on my bed and went into my closet and took out a little red sweatshirt with a red and pink heart on it, and a pare of black leggings. I walked up to her and I saw her playing with my phone. giggling.

I put the clothes down and took the phone from her. She looked sad, her eyes went wide.

"Ni!! I wanna" she said reaching for the phone.

"No" I mumbled, going to get her clothes. I groaned and grabbed her clothes and made my way back to her.

She still had my phone when I get it on the bedside table.

"Gracie!" I yelled and grabbed the phone again.

"NIWEL" she shouted and giggled.

I rolled my eyes and took her underwear and slid it up her legs. She laughed harder and moved around, get me annoyed.

"Gracie stop moving" I said while I was trying to get the leggings on her legs.

"NNo I wanna" she said again reaching for the phone.

"No" I growled and smacked her hand away.

"NI! I WANNA" she screamed and kicked around.

"THATS IT YOUR IN TROUBLE YOUNG LADY!" I shouted at her.

Her eyes went wide and tried moving away from me. I grabbed her and pulled her up. she screamed and kicked my stomach.

I groaned and pulled her over my lap.

"N-no!" she cried out when she saw what I was doing.

I reached over and grabbed my hairbrush. she looked behind and saw the brush. She gasped and moved off my lap. She quickly crawled to the corner of the room, making me furious.

"I'm only asking you this once Gracie, Come here now, you are not getting 15 with the brush, I'll make it 30 if you don't come here NOW!" I yelled

She hugged herself and cried shaking her head. I glared at her misbehaving and picked her up from the floor.

"NO PWEASE!" she screamed and kicked her legs.

I sat down on the bed and pulled her on my lap, this time holding her tighter. She whimpered and cried on my thighs. I pulled down her leggings and panties.

I picked up the brush again and smacked her with it.

SMACK

"OWW" she cried and tried moving away.

"NO, you will stay quiet now! If you scream or shout out i will start over" I threatened

She cried harder and nodded her head.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK "I don't" SMACK SMACK SMACK "ever want" SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK "you to" SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK "disobey me" SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK "or anyone" SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK "again!"

"OWWW NI!" she screamed.

I picked her up and I saw that she was crying. I was at 29.. She shouldn't have yelled

"I wasn't done, now we are going to restart until you know how to be quiet!" I shouted at her.

"N-no P-pw-wase" she cried

I pulled her over my lap again. I grabbed the hairbrush and tapped her red bum with it. Then I began the counting again.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK (24)

I heard a whimper. I stopped and I heard her cry louder when she realized what happened and what she did. I picked her up once again. She had tears streaming down her face.

I sighed not really wanted to give her more.

"you did it again love" I said she cried harder and shook In my arms.

She tried to speak but she would just cry harder and look away from me.

"I'm going to put icy-hot now" I said to her.

She shook her head and cried louder. I put her face down on the bed and reached in my drawer and took out icy hot.

I put some on my hands and rubbed her little bright red bum.

"Don't make a sound." I said

She cried silently and nodded.

I went into my closet and took out what I was going to wear tonight.

"AHHHH PWEASE SOWWY" I turned around and I saw Gracie crying hard. she was screaming and hitting the comforter.

Just then I saw Harry running in.

Oh no.