A/N

Hey guys don't kill me :,) I've been a really bad person and I saw all of your comments like "update please" and I was like "hmm nO" and I literally went on to start another fanfic. I'm sorry. But new year new me, please don't be mad at me lol
But I have really good news. I've wrote a total of 5 unedited chapters for this book. So. I'm sorry. But they'll be out soon. I'm so so so sorry, you don't know how bad I feel agghhh.

I love you all and I'm going to sleep now :,)

But I need to address this because I feel like it needs to be talked about. The reason why I didn't update for so long is because the girl that wrote this (lil 13/14 year old me) was in a really unhealthy state. I glorified a lot of things that I shouldn't have and I regret it looking back on myself. Obviously I'm not trying to play the victim, but I was highly vulnerable at that state of mind and I was influenced very easily. One specific example is Thirteen Reasons Why. At the time I was obsessed with it, literally obsessed (I hate it now), and me being so easily influenced, I projected that onto my writing. I've matured a lot since then but after looking back on these chapters, I don't know the girl who wrote this. The damage is already done with the whole Finn situation, but I'll make sure to turn this story around to not glorify certain aspects of it. K, love you guys, and sorry for rambling.

Also it won't be out for a little while. I'm not going to write for the rest of my Christmas break and I'm just going to enjoy it