Chapter fifteen

11.28.18// Realm between life and death

I think Jonathan might be a psychopath; I seriously doubt that he has a normal mental state. Jonathan believed that he had the dignity to move Finn to who knows where (possibly the realm of death) and lock me up in a small room. Not only is the realization that I'm dead kicking in but I'm being deprived of communication—I'm loosing my mind. I do get daily visits by him for a few seconds, probably just making sure I'm not trying to escape or trying to kill my self. I've just learned that since we're in between the realms of life and death, you can still die which forces you into the death realm. We are making progress, though,he took the hand cuffs off of my left hand two weeks ago...lucky me.

"God fucking damn it," I cursed to myself as I dropped a bobby pin from my hand. I've been trying for days to get this stupid handcuff off of my right hand.
I'm pretty sure Jonathan thinks that I'm his property...that I'm his little puppet. I'm not. I've made numerous attempts to persuade him to let me go, hell I even tried to seduce him. The only reaction I got out of that was his dumbass smirk.

Speak of the devil, I thought to myself as Jonathan opened the door.
"Let me go, you asshole," I spat at him. He smirked at me, making my blood boil. I scoffed at him and shook my head.

"Today's your lucky day, doll," he whispered, sending chills down my spine. I flinched away and scooted away as far as my handcuff would let me.

"Really? You're going to finally fuck off?" I asked him with a sarcastic look. I know that taunting him like this will only make matters worse, but I don't care anymore. After literally losing my life...I just don't care.

"The only reason that I put in here is to contain you while I work on an idea for you to be free but still controlled. It's finished and you'll finally be set free," Jonathan says to me with a twisted look. What? What is he talking about...

"Wha-what?" I stammered. He un-cuffed me and threw me over his shoulder, walking towards an even smaller room than I had before.
Jonathan dropped me, making me fall ungracefully to the wooden floor. My eyes widened at the sight. It was some sort of torture room; chains, saws, medical equipment, ..an oven. The first question that popped into my head was "why the hell does he have this?"

"What are you going to do with me?" I dared to ask him.
Jonathan chuckled with a sly look. He ignored my questions and forcefully tied me up to a bed. I'm trying not to think of this sexually but I can't help thinking of 50 shades of gray even though I'm literally going to die...again.

Jonathan took off his shirt, catching me by surprise, and replaced it with a white apron. Who knew he had...abs...and—oh my god. You'd think your hormones would cool down after being dead, right?
Jonathan took out a large hammer and brushed it across my face. I breathed hard, even though I don't even need to breathe.

"Do you know what I'm going to do to you, Doll? I'm going to break many many many bones and transform you into my doll. You'll depend on me for simple tasks like walking, stretching, you name it. Just a warning...this might hurt a bit when I slam my hammer into your knee cap. If I don't hear a crack I'll be forced to do it again and again until I hear it," Jonathan says to me. He put on some music which made things 150% more terrifying.

"I didn't want this shit to happen, you know? I saw you at schools and yeah I thought you'd be a great vessel to suck the literal life out of you, but I had these weird ass emotions that I only felt with Emra. That was a long time ago. Until you purposely started hanging out with that rapist even though I told you to stay away, hell you even forgave him," Jonathan ranted.

"You don't fucking know me, Jonathan. I forgave him for me, so don't act like you know everything. You don't know my life, my relationships, my feelings. If I didn't forgive him then I'll be blaming myself for the rest of this eternal 'life' you forced me into," I glared.

"Well, now you'll be mine. Was that too much to ask? I even used Finn as a vessel to you'll just listen to me, fucking hell," Jonathan says, "it'll be okay because after this...after this, you will be mine and I'll understand everything."
Right as he said that he smashed the hammer into my kneecap making me yell out in pain. There was—there was no fucking crack in my bone. Jonathan gave me a half smirk as he plugged the hammer into my knee again, making a cracking noise which gave me some sort of relief. I screamed out as I saw a bone sticking out. Why can't I faint out from the pain?!

"Oh my fucking God—oh my god...oh my god oh my god. You fucking cock sucker! Burn in—burn in hell!" I screamed. As soon as he made contact with my other knee I blacked out.