Chapter six

9.15.18// Saturday's aftermath of Finns dorm room party

I woke up messily, as I caressed my tear-stained face, contemplating what took place last night. I hesitatingly scanned the bathroom until my eyes locked with Issacs cold, dead body on the floor, causing me to scream in horror. What the hell???, I thought to myself.
I shook my head violently as I screamed, "Issac!"

I got up and ran straight out of the bathroom, sobbing, as I noticed the dorm room was unfrozen. Mostly everyone was gone and all was left were those who passed out from drinking. I wiped my face with my sleeve as I slid against the wall, holding my head. Not to sound dramatic, but this type of level shit is going to traumatize me.
I slowly typed Finn's phone number into my phone and called him, hoping for an answer. I heard a faint ringtone from the nearby room and immediately ran towards the sound. I bursted into the room only to find Finn in bed with some poor, drunk girl.

"Ugh," I mumbled. I walked over to Finn and kicked his side, hard. He immediately woke up, groggily, and glanced at me.

"Y/N?" He mumbled in a deep, raspy voice. He pushed his blue hair back and gave me a sheepish smile.

"Issac is dead," I stated, trying not to cry. Finn immediately sprung up, completely naked, and threw on some shorts and pushed by me. I heard him bang against the wall. I shook my head and walked after him.
He was at his knees and looked up at me.

"What the fuck happened? Y/N, don't you fucking lie to me," Finn threatened, with watery eyes. I backed up slightly.

"You wouldn't believe me," I say, shaking my head. Finn grabbed me shoulders, digging into my collarbone, as I winced.

"Y/N," he growled. I showed him my arm immediately, which now changed into "364."

"It's how many days I have left until I end up like Issac. Last night, ...Issac had the same mark as me but that was his last day," I explained, scared out of my mind due to Finn. I never seen him like this before.
Finn sighed before hugging me tightly. I hugged back.

"I won't let you die," Finn whispered into my ear. He let go of me and kissed my forehead. I shivered underneath his warm touch of his lips.

"I'll take you home, first, then I'll call the police for Issac," Finn says. I nodded. I could hear the pain in his voice when he said that.
Finn walked back into his room where he threw on a shirt and some shoes.

As we walked out of campus, Finn held my hand as we walked without saying a word. Before I knew it, I was home. Finn ruffled my hair and said his goodbyes.
I walked into my house, where my family was watching tv in the living room. I crept in, trying not making any noise, and went up the stairs unnoticed. I flopped on my bed and stared at the blank ceiling. I examined my arm and sighed.

Sorry for the super short chapter