Chapter nineteen

Finally, some Puppeteer x reader, took me long enough lol

12.1.18// School

Jonathan, the puppeteer, isn't a joke. None of this is, and if I keep on treating it like one, I'm going to pay the price.
I couldn't peel my eyes off my desk. Yesterday I wrote, "are you still here?"
I've got my answer, on the desk written in bold golden letters "always have been".

I hesitantly lifted up my wrist to check for any numbers counting down on my wrist, but nothing was there. Just...nothing. There's something going on, I mean if he's been with me for the first two days of my reality then why hasn't he done anything? I'm an open target.
I got up from my seat and ran out my morning lecture. I heard my teacher call after me, but I ran faster. I ran into the girls' bathroom and hunched over the sink, trying not to puke.
"Jonathan," I whispered.

"Are you having fun talking to yourself?" Teresa snickered, leaning against the door. I glared at her and shook my head.

"Ms. Switzer told me to get you," she mumbled, "me of all people."
I rolled my eyes and ignored her. She then gasped, I craned my neck to look at her and nearly fell backward. She was standing completely still with golden eyes, he's here.

"It is damn good to be back since a special little someone decided to run away, "Jonathan says, from Teresa's body. Jonathan seems...angry, I mean obviously, but the way he's talking...I've never heard of before.

"Jonathan," I managed to say, my palms sweating. He smirked and approached me.

"You know—what we had together, it's such a shame you had to throw that all away," Jonathan says seductively. I narrowed my eyes at him and pushed my hair back.

"What we 'had' never existed...you should know that. How could anyone love someone like you?" I say to him, lying through my teeth. We both knew that I thought of him lying in my bedsheets at night. I may not admit it to myself, much less to him, but it was always there.
He laughed a bit.

"Why aren't you in your own body? Wait, better question, why the hell are you in Teresa's body of all people? You could've torchered me by using Finn's body," I say.

"I wouldn't do that," Jonathan says getting closer to me. Jonathan pushed me against the wall and I didn't react, I just stared into those golden eyes.
He brought his lips to my ear and clenched my shoulders.

"Y/N, there's so much I want to do to you," Jonathan whispers, causing shivers up my spine. My face turned slightly red as I immediately kissed him, wrapping my arms around his neck. Although this is Teresa's body, she wouldn't mind, right? She'd do the same if it were it was her.
I know that when I was in the realm in between worlds that something happened between us. We almost...—I know it was only for deception but I really did want to do things with him. Even if he is a psychopath.

"Miss García, Miss L/N, principles office immediately!" Ms.Switzer yelled at us with a red face, like this was the first time she ever saw two girls kissing. I'm definitely not gay, well probably, but Teresa and I kissing must've been super hot.
Still, in Teresa's body, we walked to the principles office with smirks. As we entered the office, I mentally rolled my eyes. I hate our pedophile of a principle, I've caught him multiple times staring at my ass and boobs. He doesn't even try to hide it.

"Teresa, Y/N, why are we here today?" He asked us, looking at our chests. Jonathan pulled down Teresa's shirt and crossed his arms, making Teresa's boobs perk up. What the hell is he doing?

"Oh, well you know, we're at the peak of our hormonal 'urges' and how else am I supposed to get rid of it? Imagine if I did the same with a guy, one thing would lead to another and I'll be pregnant. Such a tragedy and we're already shamed for watching porn so I acted on my urges with my friend here," Jonathan persuaded, holding my hand. I was blushing in embarrassment.

"Urges?" Our principal asked, arching his eyebrow.

"Want a demonstration?" Jonathan asked. Our principal said nothing as Jonathan pulled me into a full make-out session. He then gasped and I immediately realized that Teresa was back. I instantly broke off the kiss. Teresa was about to rant before I kicked her leg and sent her a threatening glare.

"I-I see...leave my office I have some business to take care of," our principle quickly says with his visible boner.
We exited the office and Teresa slapped me.

"What the fuck, Y/N? I'm not some whore for our principle," Teresa screamed. I harshly shushed her.

"Shut your damn mouth, okay? Not that you'll believe me but Jonathan was using your body as a vessel to get to me," I casually say. She scoffed and crossed her arms.

"Jonathan? The dead kid? Hell that he did," Teresa snickered.

"I don't give a damn what you think, but I know what's true," I say, pushing past her.

"Whatever, you lesbo freak!" Teresa screamed after me.