Chapter sixteen

11.29.18//

I shot my eyes open and immediately felt the pain and soreness rush over my body. I forced myself to look at myself and caused a confused expression.
"W-what the fuck?" I asked myself. I was a doll—well a human-sized doll. I was basically myself but in doll form, which is fucking cool but I have to remember that I'm under his control.

I felt myself be lifted up by no other than Jonathan with his stupid grin. I was as light as a feather.
"Looks like it worked," he winked. He had that same twisted look in his eye as he dropped me to the ground, causing me to cry out in pain. My fucking leg fell off...my fucking leg fell off.

"What did you do?!" I yelled at him.
Jonathan hushed me and sat me up on his lap, making me extremely uncomfortable. My face heated as he began to sew on my leg with golden strings. I saw the golden strings in my veins reaching from my legs to my arms. As the golden strings flowed within me, it flooded my mind of all my memories of Jonathan...some of them made me smile.

"Master," I whispered.

"Yes, doll," he sighs making me shiver. I stared at my perfect porcelain hands. I scooted against his lap slightly, making him grip my arm.

"Careful," he says in my ear. I nodded my head and folded my hands on my lap.

"I was just going to say...what will it take for you to release me? I can't stay in this realm forever...I'm either going to live or die," I say to Jonathan. He paused for a moment before going back to sewing my leg back on.

"What makes you think you can't stay here forever?" Jonathan growled, squeezing both of my arms. I felt his breath against my porcelain "skin".
I accidentally scooted against his lap again, making my eyes widen. He let go of my newly fixed leg and traced his finger down my shoulder blades.

"Because Master...you either let me go or I'll go to the realm of life or death myself. You can't keep me, hostage, here...I can't be your little doll forever," I say.
He grabbed my hair and pulled back, making me hold in my whines.

"You just earned yourself a punishment," Jonathan growled. He pushed me against the wall roughly, but gentle enough to keep my limbs attached.
I eyed a glass shard next to my feet. I can't quite reach it without it being obvious. I wrapped my arms around his neck and started kissing his cold neck to create hickeys, making him relax. I got on my knees and started undoing his pants. Once he was in his underwear, I saw a giant bulge right in front of me, making my face red. I started licking it through his underwear earning some moans before I quickly grabbed the shard of glass. I never thought Jonathan thought of me like this...well I now know his weakness. I stood up and quickly stabbed him in the chest with it and ran away.

I found myself in the corridors where I first entered. I heard his footsteps growing so I quickly opened a random door and snuck in. I examined my surroundings and groaned. It was that night that I was...raped. Amazing. I call these my memories but Emra actually told me that it shows the whole situation, regardless if you remember it or not.
"Stop! Finn, get off of me!" I heard myself yell. I forced myself to look away but I couldn't peel my eyes off of myself and Finn. I remember his explanation for all of this. That evil look in his eye...I—I can never look at him again without thinking of this. Even though I still sort of care for him, I hope that he was moved to the realm of death.

After the whole "intercourse" was finished, I saw Finn tuck me into bed and kiss my forehead. My eyes widened as he started crying. He started to call somebody...I wonder who?
"M-mom...I fucked up real bad, like really bad. You know that girl I was telling you about, Y/N? Well...I forced her to have sex with me and I—I just fucked up. She's asleep on my bed and I really need help...help for her, I don't deserve anything. Mom, I'm sorry, I know you didn't raise me like this. Please—don't tell me that I'm just like dad...love you," Finn stammers.
The memory then ended and restarted...wait what? What happened to the Polaroid pictures? Did Jonathan put that into my memories?! I looked under his bed and nothing was there. Anger rose inside of me, but I can't think of that right now. I really need to find the realm of life...but I can't leave Zachary and Emra. They need to come with me. I guess I have to surrender to Jonathan and escape later.

I stepped out of the door to see Jonathan opening and shutting random doors, probably trying to find me. Maybe I don't have to surrender...
I snuck away from him to the room where Zachary and Emra are in. I burst open the door and saw them in their corners.

"Zachary...Emra...let's live again."