16

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

I hate how I look so tall in that picture😡 I'm only 5"3

I woke up in a bed. I looked around, since I swore I did not fall asleep here. In fact, I don't remember leaving the living room.

Jahseh laid beside me, yet I could barely see him due to how dark it was. I exhaled, realizing what had happened, effecting me to get here.

I relaxed, getting closer to him a little. He felt the shift in the bed, putting his hand over my waist.

His arm was now draped over me, causing warmth, yet I craved more. I backed up into him, so now my backside was to his frontside, and he moved his arm so that it was completely over me, along with the blanket.

I closed my eyes, satisfied and felt worryless in his arms.

He leaned up, so that his chin was leaning, gently on the top of my head.

before I knew it, i was asleep.

_____

I woke up, hearing the loudness in the bedroom. I squinted, my eyes adjusting to the bright light. I seen Stokeley with a PS4 controller in his hand, as he played the game.

Jahseh laid beside me, in the bed with his phone in his hand. Isabella smiled, noticing that I was awake.

I shut my eyes again, pulling the covers over my face, as I laid into Jahsehs chest. He didnt mind, putting his hand on the back of my head, holding me to him.

"morning Maylin." Isabella said to me.

"I'm sorry, isabella got you food, but I ate it." Stokeley told me, not taking his eyes off the video game.

I furrowed my eyebrows, kind of sad, because I was actually hungry.

"I'll take you to get some food." Jahseh rubbed his hands through my scalp.

"Can I com-" Stokeley asked but Jahseh cut him off.

"No."

"but I'm hungr-" Stokeley frowned.

"There's someone behind you babe." Isabella told him, referring to the game.

"and how about we all just go to dunkin donuts, stoke can get a snack, and Maylin can get whatever she wants." Isabella smiled.

"how about I get whatever I want?" Stokeley cheesed.

"if you got whatever you wanted, you'd be ordering the whole menu." Jahseh commented.

"nigg- that's not even- you right." Stokeley sighed, looking down.

I got up, sitting up as I rubbed my eyes.

"We brought your stuff here so you can have clothes." Stokeley pointed to my bag of stuff, on the table.

"thank you."

I grabbed my bag, looking for something to wear. I picked out a black and white hoodie, with some black biker shorts.

____

After I took a shower, brushed my teeth and washed my face, I stood in front of the mirror, doing my hair. I was dressed now, of course.

The door opened, making me jump. Jahseh closed the door behind him, taking a seat on the counter, beside me.

I glanced at him, wondering if he'd say something, before looking back at the mirror.

he didnt say anything though, he just watched me.

"Your making me nervous." I watched myself turn red, feeling tingles all over my body.

"how?" He tilted his head, staring at me some more.

"I don't know." I refused to make eye contact with him.

He got off the counter, standing behind me now.

He wrapped his hands around my waist, pulling my lower half into his.

He put his head to my neck, and whispered in my ear.

"does this make you nervous?" He asked me.

I felt my heart skip a beat, and my body trembled.

I could only give him, a light nod.

He turned me over, so now I was facing him, as he looked deeply into my eyes.

He pressed into me, as his hand gripped my neck, forcing me to look at him.

"what about this?"

I stared into his eyes, seeing nothing but lust, making me feel different.

why was I feeling like this?

to be continued...