2

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

I hope you guys enjoy this story.

I opened the door to Isabella's apartment, lightly shutting the door behind me

I opened the door to Isabella's apartment, lightly shutting the door behind me. Considering, how late it was.

"issy, ion wanna feel like a burden-" she cut me off.

"you aren't a burden. Your my bestfriend. Now you sleep on the pull out bed, on the couch, because Stokeley's asleep." She told me.

Stokeley was her boyfriend, and they just started dating 3 months ago. He moved in pretty fast, I guess neither of them like taking things slow. But it's okay, I met him a few times and I can tell they really love each other.

I nodded, making her walk into her bedroom, as I took the bed out. I took the cushions off her couch, pulling the actual bed out, and getting on it. I pulled the covers over me, and laying my head down on the pillow.

I began to go deep in thought, making tears slowly run down my cheek. I meed to get out this relationship, but I don't know if i can. Atleast not ending out mentally stable, maybe even alive.

Eventually, after a few sniffles, I fell asleep.

____

"oh hey, Maylin." I heard Stokeley say, making me wake up.

Once I awoke, I glanced out the window, noticing that it was dark outside.

"what time is it ?" I asked Isabella, who was standing in the kitchen eating a cookie.

"Its 6 PM." Isabella shrugged.

"damn, I slept that long." I mumbled, sitting up.

"it's okay, but anyways, get up, because we going to a party.

"what?" I asked her, not hearing the first time.

"we going to a party, and I want you to go." She patted my head, handing me a chocolate chip cookie.

I took it, thanking her, before taking a bite of it.

"I don't have anything to wear." I told her.

"girl, you know damn well you can fit my clothes." She chuckled, pointing to the room she turned into her closet.

"thank you." I gave her a smile, going into her closet.

I picked out a black skin tight dress, that I already knew fit me, because I have worn it before. I went to the bathroom for a shower, after grabbing a towel from the linen closet.

____

I walked into the room, in some heels that Isabella lent me. I hated wearing her shit, because I always felt like I was being annoying.

I loved that I had such a good friend.

"come on, you ready ?" Isabella asked me.

"yeah." I nodded, fluffing my hair a little.

"Okay, let's go." She smiled, grabbing my hand.

"Stokeley already has the car in the front." Isabella told me.

"okay." I said faintly .

"girl, I know you still upset about yesterday. As I said, fuck him. He's a worthless peice of shit." She shook her head at me, continuing to lead me to the car.

"just leave that guy, anyways. Stokeley has alot of friends. Maybe, one of them will treat you right." Isabella shrugged.

"girl, what if his friends don't like me?" I asked her.

"I'm sure atleast one will."

to be continued...