7

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

I'm going home either today or tomorrow, and I'm so happy. I miss my mom🥺

"are we gonna stay here tonight?" Isabella asked Stokeley

"there wouldnt be enough room for Lin, she'd either have to sleep on the couch, or in the bed with someone." Stokeley explained.

"and she can't because, she has a boyfriend." He exaggerated the last few words.

I turned red at this, looking down, as I put my hands together.

"stokeley." Isabella looked at him.

"what?" He asked, not knowing what he did.

She gave him that look, making him put his hands up in defense.

"let's just go home." Isabella shrugged.

"aight, bye guys." Stokeley said getting up.

"bye, nice to meet y'all." I said shyly, as they all said bye.

I got in the backseat, as Stokeley drove, and Isabella was in the passenger seat again.

"I can drive baby, if you tired." Isabella said to him.

"it's aight, thank you though." Stokeley gave her a smile.

Imagine having a completely healthy, blossoming relationship. Can't relate. I'm happy for Issy though, at least she can find someone who treats her right.

I stared out the window, as they drove back to their house, staring into the dark night, deep into my thoughts. I wish I could just end the relationship, without having to speak to Taymor.

I know if I told him, I didn't want us to be a thing anymore, he'd hurt me...alot. Maybe even kill me, especially if no one is around.

 Maybe even kill me, especially if no one is around

I'm not gon lie, I wanted her to stay the night. Not like I want her or something.

But, I just like how shy and innocent she is. Like, when she bumped into me, and she thought I was gon get mad at her.

It sucks that she has to think like that. I know it's because Taymor hits her, which isn't okay, but there ain't much I can do.

I mean I could kill him.

But I don't know if I wanna risk going to jail, for life, for someone i just met, tonight.

________

"Isabella, can you drop me off at home, please...I'm not staying there. Unless you need me to." I said, not wanting to sound rude.

"first of all, your staying here because I'm not leaving you with Taymor, and second of all, why you need to go home?" She asked me.

"I just need to get a few things." I told her, shrugging.

"we can go tonight, because apparently there is another party, Stokeley is needed at, and I'm not going anywhere near Taymor unless the guys are there." She assured me.

"another party?" I sighed.

I didn't like being around so many people, at one time. I didn't like how they touched me as they danced, and how everyone is so oblivious to everything.

Parties were just not for me.

"yes another party... I know you don't like them, but we have to. I would let you stay here, but I know Taymor on some crazy shit." She told me, pouring herself some water.

"okay." I sighed, as she took a sip from the glass.

"wait but forreal, is there actually no one who caught your eye? I can totally hook you up if so. Well unless it's Coolie, he has a girlfriend." She ranted.

"wait slow down, who's Coolie?" I asked her.

"Donald. Oh, yeah...you know how Stoke a rapper and shit?" She asked me.

"mhmm."

"He in a group. It's called members only, everyone you met last night is in it." She informed me.

"so they're all rappers ?" I asked her.

"yeah, but X does alot of shit, I don't know if he likes being called a rapper." Isabella told me, handing me a cookie.

"x?" I asked again, politely taking the cookie from her.

"jahseh...don't think I ain't see the way you was looking at him." She giggled. "You like him?"

"issy, I'm technically still in a relationship." I assured her, shrugging.

"technically, but Taymor ain't shit, so no need to treat him like he is." She told me, making me look down.

"anyways, you like Jahseh?" She asked me.

"no..." I said simply, making her lower her eyes at me, until we both bursted into laughter.

"I haven't seen you laugh in a while...damn I miss you." She frowned.

"I miss me too."

to be continued...