8

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

so double updates ? I think yes.

This time, I wore a red dress, different from my style

This time, I wore a red dress, different from my style. I usually wear all black. I guess I tried something new for once.

It was skin tight, yet stretchy, and had a somewhat low v cut. My hair was down, and flat ironed still. I was missing my curls, but since I did take so much time to straighten it, I guess I should leave it for atleast a week.

"awe your so pretty." Isabella gasped me up.

"so are you." I gave her a smile, seeing her dark blue dress, that was somewhat long.

"thank you." She gave me a smile, walking over to Stokeley, grabbing the keys.

"Its aight, I can drive-" she cut Stokeley off.

"yeah, but you drove yesterday, let me do it today." She pecked him on the lips, rubbing his durag.

I grabbed a loose, overly bleached jean jacket, and stuffed my phone in the pocket. I followed Isabella out the door, getting into the car.

_____

This time, we pulled up to a different house. I got out, with the both of them, and this house seemed less crowded. Probably, because it was bigger.

Isabella lead me to 3 couches that were on the corner of the left side of the house. I immediately noticed Jahseh due to his two toned hair.

We greeted eachother, as I took a seat beside Jahseh on the couch. He glanced at me, smirking, before looking back at his phone.

"hai Jahsehhhh." I said shyly, giving him a little smile.

"hey maylin." He licked his lips, as he eyed my, before leaning back in the seat.

I sat silently, watching everyone talk amongst themselves. I didn't speak because I wasn't being spoken to. Jahseh just sat on his phone.

Jahseh slipped his hand into his pocket, with the other having his phone in his hand, not caring what was going on.

"you want somethin' to drink, Lin?" Donald asked me.

"yeah, but I don't drink alcohol." I said , just loud enough for him to hear me over the loud music.

"they have like juics boxes and shit over there." Donald pointed to a table, a few feet from the couches.

I nodded, getting up, to go over there to get one. I approached the table, picking up a capri sun , out of the large homemade cooler, filled with water, ice, and juices, soda and water.

I seen couple kissing against the refrigerator, which would be nothing to me, if the guy didn't look so familiar.

"Tay-?" I asked, somewhat approaching them.