5

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

my 5th story is really about to be over. Wow.

I knew this nigga couldn't beat my ass, so of course I wasn't scared

I knew this nigga couldn't beat my ass, so of course I wasn't scared. I'm only holding his girl, because It triggers him.

and anyways, she kinda sexy.

I pulled her against my waist, as this Taymor nigga came running after me. Once he came close enough, I pushed her into Isabella, grabbing Taymor by his throat.

I wanted to stab him, but, I didn't want to get arrested again, so I couldn't. Stokeley hit him with a glass bottle, making him fall, passing out.

"alright, anyways. Let's go." I said simply, leading them out the party.

Surprisingly, nobody saw, or heard what we did to him, which was a good thing.

This is kinda why I hate parties. Everyone is so oblivious to what is happening around them. My ex went to a party once, and got jumped because nobody was paying attention to her, which somehow lead up to me getting aressted.

Once we got to the car, we couldn't all fit in Stokeleys car, so some of them had to get in Danny's car. I sat in the backseat, with Maylin. She was shy, and I could tell she was because she sat as far from me as possible.

I sat with Jahseh in the backseat, as Isabella was in the passenger, and Stokeley drove

I sat with Jahseh in the backseat, as Isabella was in the passenger, and Stokeley drove. I sat farthest away from him, because I didn't want to be awkward, plus I didn't know him.

"Yo, let's go get some food." Stokeley suggested.

"fatass." I heard Jahseh mumble, making me giggle a little.

"anyways, jahseh just mad he too skinny. Where y'all wanna eat at ?" Stokeley asked.

"can we have chic fil a?" Isabella asked him.

"yeah sure because them two in the back to quiet to say shit." Stokeley referred to me and Jahseh, making me glance up.

"what do you want, Maylin?" Stokeley asked, as he pulled into the drive through.

"I'm not hungry." I said lowly.

"Lin, stop lying. Wasnt the last time you ate like yesterday morning?" Isabella asked, making everyone in the car look at me.

I turned red, looking down to the sudden attention on me.

"no. I didn't eat yesterday." I mumbled, not wanting to look at anyone.

"then when was the last tim-" I cut her off.

"I don't remember...Tay-" I cut myself off not wanting to say anything.

"tay what?" Isabella asked firmly.

"just get her somethin', Stoke." Jahseh said, sitting back in the chair.

"nothing Bella, don't worry about it." I sternly told her, looking out the window.

After a while, Isabella handed me a bag. I took it from her, just sitting it my lap, not even really having an appetite. I felt eyes on me, and I could tell it wasn't Stoke, nor Isabella, leaving Jahseh as the guilty one.

"Do one of us gotta feed you?" Jahseh whispered, getting closer to me.

I looked at him, slowly shaking my head.

"you have to eat, can't have you starving to death...the opposite of Stokeley." Jahseh shrugged, making me laugh a little.

He smirked at that, pulling me against him, making me a little nervous again.

"come on, please" he tilted his head at me.

"okay, okay... I'll eat." I told him, making him smile.

"good girl." He mumbled, making me feel a little different.

to be continued...