10

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

its 3 AM and I'm still up...the usual.

We pulled up to IHOP, and we all got out the car, going inside

Isaiah, Isabella, and Stokeley was on one side, and me, Jahseh and Donald were on the other side. I was in the middle.

Me and Jahseh didn't say anything to eachother yet. When we made eye contact, all he did was smirk.

"I want a dog so bad." Donald whined, taking a bite of a French fry.

"then why dont you get one ?" Stokeley asked.

"Edie doesn't like dogs." Isabella told Stokeley, before Donald could say anything.

"oh...me and Edie broke up again." Donald sighed.

[ there is already 1 toxic relationship in this story, why not add another one 🗿 ]
if yk yk.

"why?" Jahseh asked him, sitting back in the chair. He had finished his food already.

"we just got in this big arguement. She thought I was cheating." He shrugged.

"damn. I'm sorry man." Stokeley gave him sympathy.

"anyways, to lighten the mood, let's talk about our favorite type of dogs." Donald plastered on a fake smile.

"I like any dog." Isabella shrugged.

Isaiah didn't answer because he was sleeping. I guess all that food made him tired.

"I like rottweilers." Stokeley shrugged. "Or pitbulls."

"yeah...pitbulls." Jahseh agreed with Stokeley.

Everyone was looking at me now, waiting for an answer. It made me turn red, I didn't like attention.

"I don't know." I smiled a little, looking down at my plate, that was covered in fries.

I felt awkward now due to the silence that was created at the table.

Jahseh seemed to notice that, furrowing his eyebrows, as he slid his hand onto my thigh, trying to comfort me. It worked somewhat, yet made me more red in the face.

"wake that bum up." He pointed to Isaiah.

Stokeley shook him, making him jump up, in a scared position.

"nigga, that was a good dream." Isaiah pouted.

They began to talk amongst themselves, leaving the only quiet ones to be me and Jahseh.

"you still wont eat?" Jahseh asked me lowly.

I glanced at him, batting my eyelashes, making hit bite his lip.

"so I gotta feed you?" He got closer to me.

I giggled a little as he fed me a fry. He lowered his eyebrows, seeing my true smile for the first time.

It made me feel weird, as I sat back in the seat.

"eat mama...and you should smile more." He smirked, sitting back, pulling out his phone.

I nodded, blushing as I put a fry in my mouth. He put his hand back in the spot on my thigh, using his other hand on his phone.

"can we do something after this? Like I don't want us all to just go home, and be bored for the rest of the day." Donald asked.

"yeah we can, but what should we do ?" Stokeley asked.

"we can go to my house." Jahseh shrugged.

to be continued...