15

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

I'm double updating bc I feel like yall deserve it since I've been slacking off😳

Jahseh sucked his teeth, leaning closer to me, taking my sprite out of my hands.

I playfully rolled my eyes at him as, he took a sip, handing it back to me.

Isabella smiled at the fact that I looked happy.

"So who's going first?" Stokeley asked.

"Me, I'll go." Isabella put her hand up, volunteering.

"Lin, truth or dare?" She asked me.

I thought about it for a short moment.

"truth." I said simply.

"have you ever had sex in public?" She asked me, leaning in.

"no, I'm a virgin." I said truthfully.

"wait-" isabella was cut off by Stokeley.

"so you and Taymor never-" I cut him off before he could say dirty things.

"no." I said simply, looking down at my fingers.

"wow...anyways jahseh, truth or dare?" Stokeley asked, changing the subject.

"dare." He said, not really caring, sitting closer to me.

"I dare you...to kiss Maylin." Stokeley chuckled, making my stomach drop.

Stokeley sat back in the chair, waiting, and I began to feel nervous.

Jahseh shrugged, grabbing my throat, with his hand and pulling me closer to him. I made a light noise as a surprise when he lightly pressed his lips against mine.

He pulled away after about 3 seconds of our lips moving in sync.

I turned red, as he smirked, satisfied with what we just did.

I looked down, feeling my heartbeat fast.

Jahseh didn't look fazed though.

"woah- I said kiss, not make out." Stokeley laughed.

"now it's my turn." Jahseh smirked.

We all looked to him, waiting for him to go on.

"stokeley, I dare you to go fuck Isabella in the back yard." Jahseh dared him.

"wha-" isabella was cut off.

"you have to do it." Jahseh grinned, twisting and pulling a dread of his.

"Man." Stokeley sucked his teeth, getting up.

He grabbed Isabellas hand, and went out the back door. He shut it behind him, looking mad.

I giggled, popping a fry into my mouth.

"I only said that so I can do this..." jahseh said making me look at him.

He leaned to me, placing another rough, yet passionate kiss on my lips. I let a moan slip out of my mouth due to the suddenness of it.

He put his hand on my jawline, holding me to him so he could kiss me more.

I felt his tounge lay on my bottom lip, begging for entrance. Once I accepted, he wrestled his tounge with mine, winning of course.

Even throughout the kiss, I still felt butterflies.

________

I was laying on top of Jahseh, as we watched a scary movie, in the living room, with Isabella and Stokeley on the other couch.

It wasnt too scary though, only the jump scares that got me. I had the blanket up to my nose, as my head laid on Jahseh's chest, my lower half on top of his.

Jahseh had his hand on the back of my head, holding me to him. My stomach was to his abs, and I was so comfortable that I felt like falling asleep.

A jump scare appeared on the tv, making me flinch, into Jahsehs chest.

He chuckled, rubbing my body.

to be continued...