Chapter 6: URSULA from a far

This chapter is dedicated to IdrisitheTardis for being the first to comment on my story. Thank you <3

When I got down stairs James handed me a plate of what I thought was 'what the hell is that!' It looked like mud with cheese mixed into it I asked him.

"Its splud!" He said "a delicacy we have acquired over the years. Eat up, you'll need it" I was too hungry to argue. When we finished we went outside. I saw Kevin leaning against what I think is a car.

"What is that?" I asked it looked like literally looked like a wasp collided with a rubrics cube without the colors.

"Its a 2020" Kevin defended "the best thing on 4 wheels" he added smirking. James shook his head and we got in.

"So what are you going to show me?" I asked James.

"What you can see for now" he said. I saw him press a few buttons and the tinted windows suddenly became clear.

"Don't worry they cant see you but you can see them. I want you to observe what you see."

I looked through the window. Kevin had lowed down so I could see more clearly. The streets were busy, just like Washington always is but they wasn't a woman in sight.

"No women" I voiced. James nodded. They all seemed happy like nothing is wrong, its natural that there isn't a woman around.

James saw my brow creasing.

"Don't worry most of them you see were produce after the female species went out of existence so they wouldn't have a problem with there society."

"So what about the men that were around when the virus escaped." I asked.

"Well, most of them went mad and many off them killed them selves" James explained. "There very few left today".

'I could imagine' I thought. Your wife, daughter, sister all dying around you and there is nothing you can do. Its enough to drive anyone crazy. Suddenly my eye caught what must have been the largest most gigantic metal globe in the world.

"What the hell is that!" I asked James pointing to it.

"That....is URSULA" . So that is the thing they've been talking about. It was huge...and shiny.

"What the hell is it"

"Well what it is, is practically a lab. Many call it 'the Mother' its what produce the specimen that will develop into people. There are many similar to it in countries over the world but this one is the power house, think of it as the main computer."

"Ok I don't understand, you have a father" I said to him

"Yes and so does Kevin." James answered

"But how can you have a father and no mother?" I asked getting antsy now

" When a man want a child his DNA is taken to URSULA, there the specimen is developed. Growth is accelerated to three years passed the years we would need a woman's essentials such as breast milk. From then on we age naturally like the normal humans before us" he ended

"You seem to know a lot about this" I said to him.

"I read" James replied

"Dude want to be a bio engineer" Kevin added.

"Oh" suddenly the car came to a stop.

"Where are we?" I asked

"We're at my bungalow, you'll be staying here for the time being. I cant risk my father seeing you" James said

"What can be so bad, its not like I'm a murderer" I argued.

"No but people will be murdered if any find out you exist."

"What?!"

"Lets just say It would be a world war 3 because countries would start fight over you because your the only female. You literally go against what 95% of the world grew up to believe" James said

'could this get any worse' I asked myself

"Don't worry we will figure something out" James said.

"You keep saying that, I hope its true"

---------------------------------

Thank you guys so much for your vote each and every one. Don't forget to comment and write what you think will happen next!

P.s. don't forget to vote <3