Chapter 2: Saved

The body was cold, so cold practically frozen.

"Oh shit!" I thought. I dragged it out into the hall was. Luckily the elevator works and I took it outside. I immediately made a fire and flung the body near as possible. I took off my jacket and scarf and rapped around it. I put my ear to Its chest, no heart beat. 'Shit what am I gonna do' I thought. Finally I decided to call Kevin.

"Hey dude where are you the party is pumping!' I heard Kevin answer

"Kevin listen to me I need you to get you car carry you cable plugs and meet me just outside the border ok"

"Outside the border! What the hell you doing outside the border man!"

"Kevin please, its an emergency" at the tone of my voice, he knew I was serious and agreed to meet me outside the border in ten minutes.

The body started to melt which made it a little lighter to carry. 'Please don't be dead, please don't be dead I chided to myself'. I had to run and did from the search light and finally manage to squeeze the body through the fence.

At a clearing a little way from the border I could see Kevin's car waiting.

"Man you better have a good excuse for- is that a body!" He asked look of fear in his face

"Yes" i replied panting, I gently set it down on the ground

"Oh shit you killed somebody!!?" Kevin shouted panic in his voice

"Would you calm the fuck down I found it"

"Is he dead?"

"Gonna find out, hand me the plugs" Kevin hand me the plugs. I took my jacket off the body. The person was wearing a thin shirt, with padding under it? Not wanting to remove any clothing I attached the plugs that sent electrical shocks through the body, it jerked.

Again.

No pulse

Again

Still no pulse

"Hey maybe he's dead man" Kevin said

"One more time" this time I held the plugs a little longer the the suddenly it took a sharp breath followed by coughing.

The person slowly moved his head, then I realized it was shivering, I quickly wrapped my jacket around him. He tried to ease up.

"Easy" I said as I helped him up

"I....I.."

"Listen don't talk were gonna get you to a hospital ok" I said to him.

Kevin and I lifted him up and put him in the car. And we headed to the hospital.