Chapter Twenty-Five

A couple of nights later, Ellie was sat eating dinner with Tasha, Charlotte, Rosie, William, Mary and Peter. To say she was a little anxious about the intent behind boys night, would be an understatement. Tasha was now aware of the situation and was planning on talking to Steve about staying out of Ben's business once he was back and they were in the privacy of their room. They decided not to tell Charlotte of Steve's plan, to try avoid any conflict.

They'd finished eating and were talking amongst themselves. When suddenly a furious Ben stormed through the restaurant in the direction of their accommodation completely ignoring them all. Ellie gave Charlotte a concerned side eye glace. She discreetly shrugged at her sister not knowing what was wrong.

"Im going to call it a night guys. Its this little ladies bed time and theres a book with my name on it, waiting to be finished. Night." She said as Rosie got up and gave everyone a kiss goodnight.

As they got back to their room, she glanced at Bens to see it was in darkness. She decided she would get Rosie settled for the night and then go read out on the decking. He knew where to find her if he needed her. They'd had such a lovely few days, he'd sneak in to their hut to spend the night. She'd hide in his while he was in the shower if Rosie was off exploring with her grandparents. They'd been talking about anything and everything, just enjoying each others company. She grabbed her book, a glass of wine and headed out on to the decking to read.

She was lost in a world of fantasy when a voice startled her.

"You get more beautiful every time I see you."

She peeked over the top of her book to see Ben in the water

She peeked over the top of her book to see Ben in the water. She smiled, put her book down on the table and went to sit on the edge of the decking next to him moving her feet in the still warm waters. Moving through the water he placed himself between her legs and planted a kiss on each knee.

"Take your top off..." She did as he asked "and your skirt." Standing she slid it down her legs. Picking both her vest and skirt up, she put them on the lounger and then sat back down.

"What happened earlier? When you came through the restaurant?" She asked running a hand through his hair. Putting his hands on her waist, he lifted her up off the decking and brought her in to the water with him. She put her hands on his chest and could feel his heart beating. "What happened?" She asked again as she kissed his cheeks.

"Your brother. Sticking his nose where its not wanted."

He mumbles and then kisses her. She lets out a content sigh at the feel of his deliciously full lips against hers. His tongue laps at her lips seeking entry to her mouth. When she grants it, his hand goes to the back of her neck, tangling in her hair in a bid to hold her closer. Their tongues plunder each others mouths until they pull back for air. He opens his eyes and looks down at her. A blissful look upon her face, eyes still closed and her lips swollen. "I love you."  he whispers.