moonlight | william vangeance x dancer!reader

Author's Note:

This oneshot was requested by otaku_love_anime.

Thanks for the request!

Enjoy.

(Y/n) = Your Name

(Y/n) = Your Name

(L/n) = Last Name

(h/c) = Hair Color

William Vangeance, honorable captain of the elite Golden Dawn, was restless. As much as he wanted to lie down and get some rest, he couldn't. Not when she was on his mind. Who, you might ask? Well, he doesn't know. But what he does know is that her figure is absolutely captivating. The way she sways her hips to the toon she hums so lightly mesmerizes him. If only he could see more than the shadow she casts on the wall....

William's Point of View:

Once again, I find myself hypnotized by the dancing shadow on the stone wall. I wonder where she learned to dance so beautifully.

Desperate to know the identity of the shadow, I throw on my Golden Dawn robe and leave my room, heading to the garden. Finally outside, I quietly stalk towards the place where I last saw her. I turn the corner to see...no one. Only a fountain and a bench surrounded by many plants.

Sighing in disappointment, I make my way back to my room. This has been going on for a week now. At this point, I'm at a loss.

~Time Skip~

That night was two weeks ago.

It's currently midnight. She's out there again. So, rather than watching her, I immediately venture into the garden. This might just be my last attempt.

When I reach the garden, I make sure to stay quiet, afraid that she might go away again. Turning the same corner for the hundredth time, I finally come face to face with the (h/c) girl I've become quite fond of...(Y/n) (L/n).

"Captain?" she jumps back in embarrassment.

"Ah, so it was you. What a surprise," I smile in amazement.

"I'm sorry if I was a disturbance to your sleep," she frowns, "I can leave if you want."

"A disturbance? No, not at all," I shorten the distance between the two of us, "As a matter of fact, I was hoping you could show me a few dance moves."

"Wait, seriously?" her eyes widen in shock.

"Of course!...Unless you don't want to...."

"No, no, I want to, I swear! I was just caught off guard...that's all."

I nod before taking a seat on a nearby bench.

"Just don't mind me, okay?" I lean back, getting comfortable.

She begins to dance again, moving flawlessly to the melody of the toon she hummed. I couldn't take my eyes off her.

"(Y/n)."

"Hm?"

"Could we maybe make this a routine? With just the two of us?"

She grins widely, saluting as well.

"Sure thing, Captain."

"Oh, and (Y/n)...another thing."

"What is it?"

"Call me William from now on, please."

End.

Author's Note:

I'm sooooo sorry for how short this is. I've been working on my new book, so I apologize for how rushed this was.

Word Count: 511