🎃this is halloween pt.1 | various x reader🎃

Author's Note:

And thus begins the Halloween series. All throughout the month of October, I'll be updating my books with nothing but Halloween oneshots. No tricks, just treats, I swear. I'll keep the stories coming as long as you come in costume. Oh, and all you ghost readers can come out of hiding now. You're starting to spook me out.

(I apologize for any spelling/grammar-related errors. I didn't have time to do any thorough editing.)  

Happy Haunting!

>:)

(Y/n) = Your Name

(Y/n) = Your Name

Narrator's Point of View:

Ah yes, Halloween time. A time for children to be ghouls, dragons, and even royalty if they wish. It's time for their imaginations to run wild. But let's not forget the adults who wish to celebrate this fearsome holiday as well. For what are they to do? Well, a man by the name of Julius Novachrono had just the solution. When he spent his first Halloween as Wizard King, he felt as though something was missing. He was thrilled to know the children were having fun, yes, but what about he and his Magic Knights? That's when he decided to throw an annual Halloween party for all of the Magic Knights, including the Captains, of course. His party went on to be a huge success. As a matter of fact, it's the highlight of the whole year.

Now that I've given you some insight on this momentous occasion, let's find out how the Magic Knights are preparing for the party. I wonder what costumes they'll be wearing. But more importantly, I wonder which two individuals will be crowned King and Queen of the party...

First, allow me to start with the Black Bulls. After all, their squad has shown the most Halloween spirit thus far.

Noelle's Point of View:

"Aaaand done!" I smile at my reflection. I finally completed my hair and makeup for the Halloween party tonight.

I'm dressed as an angel of darkness. I wanted the deity vibe with a little less goody-goody, you know?

"Noelle, you done in there yet?!" Vanessa slurs from the other side of the door, "I still need to change into my sexy nun outfit."

I roll my eyes at her costume choice, "Just a second!"

Making some final touches, I dust off my black gown and exit the bathroom. Vanessa gives me a mischievous smirk as she looks me up and down.

"Look at you! Going full-on glamour, I see," she teases, "Trying to impress someone?"

"N-no, I just w-want to be crowned Halloween Queen, that's all," I could feel the heat rushing to my cheeks as I spoke.

Before she could tease me any longer, I quickly shuffle away. I don't stop running until I reach the main lounging area of the hideout. It looks like almost everyone is here in costume. Now I'm starting to think that maybe I won't be one to take home that crown.