wifey type | yami sukehiro x reader

Author's Note:

"You know I'm the wifey type, babe. You know I be one of a kind."

I had a lot of fun writing this one. (^-^)

Enjoy.

(Y/n) = Your Name

(Y/n) = Your Name

(L/n) = Last Name

(S/n) = Squad Name

(h/c) = Hair Color

Yami begrudgingly crawled out of bed. He had heard a bit of racket going on and he wanted to know what it was. So, with the intent to kill, he stomped to the source of the noise. That's when he saw the bubbly captain of the (S/n), (Y/n) (L/n).

"Captain Yami, look who's here!" Finral cheered.

"Yeah, yeah, I see who it is. No need to get your panties in a knot," he rolled his eyes.

"Hey, Yami! I just thought I'd stop by since I was in the area, ya know?" (Y/n) smiled.

"It's too early for this shit, (L/n)" Yami grumbles, massaging his temples.

(Y/n) just laughs, holding her wine glass out for Vanessa to replenish.

"Captain Yami, are you two close or something?" Asta asks.

"Not at all. I hardly know that woman," he replies, plopping down on the couch.

"Quit lying, Yami. You know that I know that you know you know me," (Y/n) giggles, confusing just about everyone in the room.

"Wait...I'm confused. So do you know her or not?" Noelle deadpanned.

"Of course he knows me! I'm his future wife!"

Finral chokes on air.

"Captain Yami! You never said you were marrying a goddess! No fair!" he whines.

"Calm down, portal boy. No one's getting married," Yami grunted.

(Y/n) sets down her glass of wine and walks over to the couch where Yami sat. She looks down at him, smirking before taking a seat right next to him. She rests her head on his shoulder, making him tense a bit at the sudden closeness.

"We may not be getting married just yet, but you know you love me. It's only a matter of time before you come begging for my hand in marriage. I'll be patient, my love," (Y/n) teases.

Yami shrugs her head off his shoulder before lighting a cigarette.

"All this marriage crap is giving me a headache. Pick somethin' else to rant about," he groans.

"Very well, Yami Sukehiro. But you can't deny that I'm the wifey type," the (h/c) haired woman smirked.

"You're right, I can't. But if you don't shut the hell up right now, I'm gonna kill you," Yami threatened.

(Y/n) grins before pretending to zip her mouth shut.

'I swear this woman will be the death of me,' Yami thinks to himself, smiling a bit.

"Hey, what're you smiling about?" (Y/n) questions, poking at Yami's cheek.

"Didn't I just threaten to kill you? Why the hell are ya still running your mouth?" he replies darkly.

The rest of the Black Bulls just sat back and witnessed the constant bickering of the two captains. They argued like an old married couple. It was adorable.

"Those two are definitely getting married someday. They're just so compatible to one another, it's the perfect match..." Gordon mumbles, unknowingly ending the oneshot.

End.

Author's Note:

I know this one's short. It's just kind of a filler. :)

Word Count: 512