smile pt.2 | fuegoleon vermillion x disturbed! reader

Author's Note:

Hi! I apologize for the sluggish updates. I'm currently in the process of getting my shit together, so my hands are pretty full.

"You'll find that life's worthwhile...if you just smile."

Enjoy!

Your Point of View:

Your Point of View:

Like everyone else, I get nightmares. Sometimes these nightmares feel as though they'll never end. I remember a time when I didn't have dreams at all. My brother always said it was because I didn't have an active imagination. He was only joking, but I think he was right. I had a tendency to be dull and simple-minded most of the time. I was too logical. Maybe it's time that I readapted that mindset. Because right now? I'm lying to myself. This is a nightmare.

Fuegoleon's Point of View:

I wait for (Y/n), but she's taking longer than I'd anticipated. A part of me wants to check on her, but at the same time, I don't want to crowd her. I think she just needs some space...

"Brother, is she coming?" Leo asks.

I hesitantly nod my head. "Yeah. Just give her some time."

So that's what I do. I wait for her to emerge from the building, but my patience grows weary.

"Stay here. I'll go get her myself," I tell him.

As I'm about to walk away, Leo tugs on my robe.

"I'm worried about her too. Let me tag along," he begs.

I begrudgingly agree, putting a grin on his face. I don't blame him for wanting to follow me. He hasn't seen her all day. He probably feels the same way that I did.

I recall that (Y/n)'s room is located near the end of the hallway, so I follow my instincts. Sure enough, there's a door that's slightly ajar. The light flooding from the room is a sign that she may still be in there. I knock lightly on the door to make my presence known. But when there's no reply, I push the door further. Leo trails close behind, peeking over my shoulder a bit. I'm about to call (Y/n)'s name, but I don't see her.

"Is she there?" Leo eagerly asks.

"I'm not sure. Maybe she le-" I halt mid-sentence.

"What? What is it?"

As I scanned the room, I noticed the (brunette, blonde, etc.)'s petite figure lying on the floor. Without hesitation, I run to her aid. Leo sees her motionless body and freezes in his tracks. Neither of us say a word as I check for signs of life. The silence in the air is thick, but (Y/n)'s soft breaths relieved some of the tension.