🎃the masquerade | vampire!nozel x reader x vampire!fuegoleon🎃

Author's Note:

This has to be my favorite oneshot of mine so far.

Oh, and you should listen to the song with it. It's instrumental, so don't worry about any lyrics tripping you up.

This story takes place in a slightly alternate universe.

Enjoy.

(Y/n) = Your Name

(Y/n) = Your Name

(f/c) = Favorite Color

(c/o/y/c) = Color of Your Choice

(h/s) = Hairstyle

(f/f) = Favorite Food

(e/c) = Eye Color

From the crown of her head to the souls of her feet, her blood wears a mesmerizing aroma. There is no comparison. There is no compromise. She's the one they desire the most. It was decided from the moment they laid eyes on her. But when two beings thirst for the same thing, it can lead to mischance. Whether tragedy or satisfaction lies ahead or not, they were willing to take a chance.

Fate will be sealed tonight...at the masquerade ball.

(Y/n)'s Point of View:

"Lady (Y/n), I've been ordered to assist you with your gown. May I?"

I shake my head, "No thanks, Eve. You've already helped me with so much today. You should take a break."

The stubborn maid grabbed my gown regardless, "Nonsense, my Lady. As a servent, it's my duty to assist you with such things. Now turn around so I could get you into this dress."

Reluctantly, I let Eve do her job and sure enough, I'm wearing a long (f/c) gown (I'll let you imagine how it looks) and some sparkly (c/o/y/c) heels to match. Long (c/o/y/c) gloves are accompanying the outfit as well.

My hair is in a (h/s), and my nails are coated with french tips.

"Now all we need is your mask," she smiles, removing the (material), (c/o/y/c) mask from its case. She holds the mask above my head before sliding it onto my face. "You look absolutely stunning, Lady (Y/n)."

"Thank you so much, Eve. I don't know what I'd do without you," I voiced.

She bows her head, "Just doing my job."

Once she leaves the room, I take a minute to look myself in the mirror. Is this a good idea? I know they'll be there. It's been a whole year since I've seen them and yet, I'm still anxious. I mean, not much has changed...except for the fact that I'm engaged now. Yep. I'm in an arranged marriage. But do they already know? I wonder...

Knock

Knock

Knock

"Who is it?" I call out.