Spiderwoman - A Crossover by Leo "McShizzle" Valdez

"SPIDER!!" The cry sent everyone in the room into a panic. Well, mainly just the girl who's hand the spider just happened to be sitting on.

"Get it off, get it off!!" Annabeth screamed frantically, waving her hand around. The spider didn't do anything, waving one leg at Percy on the other side of the room.

"Owwch!" With seeming triumph, the spider jumped off, having done it's job. It scurried away into a crack in the wall, leaving Annabeth and her hand.

It seemed the bite was bright red, and spreading at a ferocious speed. Her whole hand was nearly red before someone had the sense to yell "CALL THE PARAMEDICS!"

"Ugh, curse Arachne." Annabeth muttered her face in absolute agony. The changing had taken over nearly all her body. A mask seemed to stretch over her face as well, nearly identical to another subhuman...

"SPIDERMAN?" Leo yelled in confusion. Annabeth turned and gave him the whale face.

"Sorry, I mean SPIDERWOMAN?" Annabeth looked down at herself and screamed. In place of her regular self...was Spiderman...well, now she was Spiderwoman.

Annabeth thrust her hand out, and sure enough, a stream of web shot out, hitting Jason and binding him.

"Sorry Jason." Annabeth was still in a daze. She HATED spiders, and yet she was one?

Annabeth couldn't take this any longer, she raced into the street and nearly got hit by the ever-present traffic of New York City, right outside the Empire State Building.

Without thinking, Annnabeth shot a web and began swinging between the buildings, her blonde hair flying behind her. People stared in wonder. Who was this mysterious girl?

Back at the Empire State Building Lobby.

"Jason." Percy looked on the brink of tears. "We need your help too." Percy handed him a Superman suit.

"Do your job."

COMING SOONER OR LATER, JASON AS SUPERMAN AND PERCY AS AQUAMAN...