The day Nico discovered...

The day Nico discovered Nyan Cat

"Nico?" Percy rapped on the door of the Hades cabin. No reply.

"Niicooo!" Percy called again. He heard someone moving inside, and finally the door creaked open. A person with extremely pale skin, baggy eyes that looked like they hadn't seen sleep in forever and extremely messy black hair answered.

"Nico?" Percy asked in disbelief.

"You would think that's my name, you said it three times." The guy replied, rubbing his eyes.

"What happened?" Nico opened the door a bit wider and motioned for Percy to come in.

The first thing Percy noticed when he walked in was that there was an inch of dust on everything. Nothing had been cleaned in ages. Secondly, it was messy. Clothes lay screwed up in corners, candy wrappers were all over the place and Percy wasn't quite sure, but that sure looked like an old Happy Meal toy on Nico's bed.

Nico collapsed in the middle of his bed. The bed sagged slightly in the middle, as if Nico had been sitting on it for a while. He pulled out a pure black iPhone from his pocket and started playing a game. Annoying music started up, sounding like a cat on crack.

Percy leaned over to see what Nico was playing. He didn't understand though, it just looked like a cat with a pop-tart for a body that was farting rainbows.

"You should get it, it's called Nyan Cat," Nico mumbled in a mono-tone voice. And that was the last anyone saw of Percy for a while too.

::

"Okay, Firewall, here's the plan. Go in and convince the three to come out." Annabeth and Firewall, a relatively new camper were near the Hades cabin. Firewall was the son of Hades, therefore, he was the one to go in and convince Leo, Nico and Percy to come out.

"Why are they even in there?" He asked, sighing. Annabeth frowned. She hated not knowing things.

"I don't know," she muttered. "Just go."

::

"Um..." Firewall trailed off at the sight of the three on Nico's bed, all hunched over their phones.

"What are you playing?" he asked cautiously, sitting down tentatively on the edge of the bed.

"Nyan Cat. You should get it." The three replied simultaneously.

Firewall shrugged, slightly weirded out, but took his phone out of his pocket anyway.

::

"What is that sound?" Piper mumbled, shaking herself awake. According to her watch it was 12:06pm. She gazed out the Aphrodite window and saw something extremely weird.

Jason was flying round not too far above the ground with rainbow lights attached to him, making it a light show. The other four campers on the ground who looked suspiciously like Nico, Leo, Percy and Firewall were running around half-naked, their chests painted rainbow. The Nyan Cat theme song was playing from somewhere, and to top it all off, it was raining Pop-Tarts.

"What?..." Piper muttered, rubbing her eyes. I must be seeing things, she decided, before going back to bed.

But the next morning, no one could explain the five passed out on the grass in between the cabins with no shirts on and Pop-Tarts lying everywhere.

THE END

A/N: Sooo, that happened...

Is it weird I'm proud of this?

Hehe

PS. I STARTED USING DOTS (::) INSTEAD OF DASHES (---) YAY

(::) looks like a cookie

FREE COOKIES (::) (::) (::) (::)

(and don't u go stealing those dots :P)