Chapter 33 includes prank wars (Part 1)

33

Chapter 33 includes prank wars! (Part 1)

---

Chiron trotted into the middle of the amphitheatre, Travis and Connor Stoll behind him, a clipboard in their hands. Travis and Connor's eyes held a mischievous glint, as if they knew something no one else did. That was usually the case when it came to those two.

"Attention, everyone!" Chiron called to the hundred or so campers that were seated in front of him. "Travis and Connor have an announcement."

Travis stepped forward and pulled a megaphone from behind his back.

"Attention, all campers!" he yelled. "For the first time ever, I am pleased to announce that it is time for Camp Half-Blood's....." Everyone waited impatiently for Travis to say his next words.

"PRANK WARS!" Travis and Connor yelled, causing everyone to cover their ears. A huge cheer exploded and people began to chatter excitedly.

"Rules are that you cannot prank anyone from your own cabin. Anyone who pulls a prank resulting in serious injury or death will be eliminated. Connor and I will go around and give points to each cabin depending on how well their prank was. Individual and group pranks are accepted. Whichever cabin has the most points at the end of the week wins!" Everyone burst forth into excited chatter again.

"Pranks start tomorrow!"

---

Percy's POV

I awoke with a smile on my face. Today was the day I got to punk Thalia and she couldn't kill me. As I walked past my mirror, I couldn't help but notice something on my face. Makeup. Bright red blush. Blue eyeshadow. And to top it all off, my hair was bright red. I stared in horror for a few minutes, then stormed to my door to go to the bathrooms and wash it off. Hanging on the back of my door though, was a bright green (obviously fake) dress up mermaid tail with a note attached.

'Suit up!' Was the only two letters attached. I angrily screwed it up and tossed it aside.

Out in the open, several campers were staring at me, snickering. I did my best death glare, before Piper popped out of nowhere and smiled sweetly at me.

"Percy, put the mermaid tail on please?" I immediately agreed to do so, and spent the day walking around in my tail happily.

Annabeth's POV

I sighed, stretching my arms lazily. I had just woken up from a horrible dream that spiders were crawling up and down my legs in bed. The feeling hadn't gone away. Cautiously lifting my duvet, I peered into the dark, revealing a giant black THING resting on my leg.

"AHHHHHHHH OHMYGODSOHMYGODS!!" I screamed, jumping out of bed and landing with a thud on the carpet.

"Annabeth?" questioned Malcolm. I could only point to my bed and whisper "Spider."

Someone snickered. I looked over to the window to see Clarisse outside with a small camera in her hands. I gave her my best 'Never mess with Annabeth' stare.

"Annabeth, it's only fake." Malcolm sighed, holding it in one hand.

"There's only one thing wrong with that theory, Malcolm." I said, trying to regain my nerves.

"And what is that?"

"It's moving."

---

Please leave suggestions below! (I will include credit if you do)

-BYEEEEE

A/N: Now a Facebook and more book! Meaning: one-shots, headcanons, prank wars and more!