|18| -Justice-

»Harry Styles

   Since that day that I broke in in the restricted research center, my thoughts has still not found its proper centre. For how many years that I have dedicated my life training in this camp - to be bold and dauntless - I never thought that one day all that emotion control activities that we performed is not really reliable and useful for me. All those time we all thought I was good at that, but it all turned out as a lie.

   There were nights that even my own dreams now haunts me. And in that case I'd rather choose staying up than die due to the heavy weight that is strangling me to breath.

   Everyone knows how influential my father is to me, to my family and all his friends. Don't forget to mention the fact that I want to be just like him one day - a man who's attitude is remarkably deferential just to attain full life success.

   But how can one lie, as what I believe it should be, can turn a genuine man, an innocent son, and the people living by us upside down? Has my father not contributed enough for them to believe that he is not guilty? I can't even think of a reason for him to kill such a good man.

   You see my dad, even he owes big shot from General Tomlinson for recognizing his labors and pains to prove that he does deserve every promotion that he gets, I know he can't do that. They are good friends like me and Niall, and good friends, they don't kill each other.

   Kicking the cozy blanket that warmly hugs me during the cold nights off of me, I jumped out of my bed. A long wave of shiver rose upon me when my bare feet landed flat on the cold tiled floor.

   I glanced over my two other roommates and they are undeniably still dozing off in a good amount of sleep. Envy clouded up my head.

   We were allowed to sleep until five-thirty in the morning instead of four o'clock since the scheduled activity today is outdoor hiking - one of those proper good exercise that I would rather consider really will improve our physical fitness.

   It's regretful to think that the new set of cadets hasn't started any real strenuous activity since day one 'cause it's the complete inverse of what I experienced during my newbie days. Even the other cadets of my batch, or older, are aggravated of the plan of only doing push-ups, sit-ups and a two-mile run during the first three days of the camp this year. While when it was during our time, we were immediately ordered to do about five sets of five-minutes moderate-pace jogging then two-minutes fast-pace jogging then fifty jumping jacks then repeat from the start.

   I'm telling you that after that day, about twelve from my platoon gave up and left the morning after.

   Checking out the digital clock that hanged by the wall near the front door, it read 4:52 a.m, almost thirty minutes before the noisy wake-up call starts turning up the whole camp. So decidedly, I headed right away to have an early bath.

   After an expected fifteen minutes, just in time when I have tucked in my white shirt, the sound of the recorded morning trumpet abruptly boomed making my shoulders jump. Someone or I should suggest it to be changed sooner or later before one of us dies because of heart attack.

   Opening the door wide open, Lori immediately shut her lids tight when the lights of the bathroom burned her wide eyes. "Oops," I apologized and decreased the opening of the door. I crawled my hands along the wall until I touched the rod that'll turn the Venetian blinds up and let some lights in.

   "You can turn on the lights instead so Zayn can wake-up." Her voice was husky from sleep but it didn't turned me off. Flicking it on, Zayn immediately groaned loudly as he pulled his blanket high up to his face making his feet show up from below. But too bad the blankets are thin and white so the lights were still making through the sheets.