|1| -Train Station-

»Lorraine Tomlinson

   Summer's coming again and people have their own plans to accomplish and enjoy the whole 100 happy days of life. Sophia, my school friend actually have some plans on going out of the country and travel with some of our friends. She even asked me to come with but I refused to join. Not because I don't want to go and travel, it's just that I have my own plans already.

   Besides, the whole school year is very exhausting for me. Being part of the Student's Council isn't an easy job, especially if you're the president. And I guess I need a good break for that, but not through out of towns or summer classes. I'm not into those businesses. I guess being in an Army Summer Camp is way cooler than doing those things.

   Can you imagine doing hard stuffs and being trained just like a real soldier? As a matter of fact, you could exert all your heartaches and hates through attending this camp. And honestly, it has been my wish for as quite ages as I could remember.

   It was my dad who actually inspired me to go to this camp. His bed time stories started it all and I swear they were the best. He tells me everything they do whenever they're on site. The battle, the guns, the blood and everything! You can tell by now that I'm not a "Disney girl" where they are fond of love and magical things. I'm not against them though I think that growing up believing to magical things won't help you at all. It's better to grow up hearing bloody stories to build up your character sturdier.

   But right now, my dad can never tell me those kind of stories anymore or even read me a fairytale. Not now, not tomorrow, and not any of these days.

»Samantha Payne

   Yes! At last! The moment I've been waiting for. Drum roll please! *pumbadumtss* Summer is here! Army Summer Camp, Sammy Payne is coming! I mean, Samantha Payne. The toughest gal an army camp could ever have. I don't care about men or boys or whatsnot. They're not the reason why I'll go and they're just some bunch of junks. I'm sure that in just one snap, all of them will fall. And whoever comes in my way, must be killed.

   "Samantha? Are you done packing your things up baby?" my mom entered my room and gave me insect repellants, sunblock, lip balm, and whatsoever that I don't really need.

   She's honestly disgusting. She still treats me like i'm a 3-year old kiddo who needs diapers. Well she doesn't know that I'm going to an army camp. What she knows is I'm going to Paris and have some girly-gooey stuffs like ew. I'll never do that okay? Never in a million, billion, trillion years. And if she ever finds out, i'm 100% sure, I'll be killed. My dad will surely murder me.

   Can you believe that they registered me to a ballerina class when I was five? Then as of now in a Cheer Dance group? They didn't even ask for my opinion if I wanted to be in there. Good thing I'm friends with the soccer team's goal keeper and I got to team up with them. Because if i'm not, I already did suicaedere.

   "Be sure to take care of yourself in Paris okay? I love you baby. Mommy's gonna miss you!" my mum then kissed me on my forehead. You know, even though my mom acts like a lunatic at times, I still love her because in a way, she understands me.

»Lorraine Tomlinson

   "Lori, stay here ok? I'll just get us a cart." Louis said as he walked towards the long pile of carts.

   Louis right here is my bitterly sweet brother. He's honestly a perfect brother to a miserable little sister. He doesn't take things seriously and he's more of a childish thinker, but he still has his mature side. He never loses that.

   "Loueh!" I shouted at him.

   "What Lowreyn?!" and yes that is how we call each other. I know this sounds as crazy as scooby but we both find it cute. Actually, it was our dad who started that epic call sign. That's when he started calling mom "mum-eh" in a very creepy tone. He said that day that mom looks like a mummy, but we know it's just sarcasm. He just love to see mom gets pissed at him.