|6| -Tommy-

NIALL'S P.O.V

It's been a very tiring and boring day even for the past days. How I wish this camp is over soon. I'm with useless people and persons who are busy thinking of themselves. This year's batch is the worst batch as far as I can remember. Good thing I have my mate Harry but I know not all the time I've got his back.

And speaking of Harry, why is he annoyed to Lorraine? I've talked to Lorraine before and I think she's sweet and nice, any man can actually fall for her especially Harry. He told me that he likes girls who are curvy, pretty, simple, and a girl who has a lot of humor. But how come he's so irritated to her? She's nothing compared to that stupid girl from my platoon.

Though it's weird because everytime I see her, I feel weird. Super weird that my emotions mixed up with my stomach that goes into circles and makes me vomit. And everytime she puts her palm on my forehead and leans in closer to me, it makes me go tommy. By the way tommy, it's my mom's term for blushing because when you blush you turn out like a tomato. And to prevent the awkward environment, she called it tommy.

"C'mon Luke, be a man!"

"Yeah! Is that it?"

"No. Kiss her man."

I stopped walking and hid behind the large light post. What are these lads talking about? And Luke Schroyer? Is this some kind of a joke? Kiss? Who are they gonna kiss? Are these boys some kind of jerks or faggots?

"Tone down! They might hear us. Okay here's the deal, I'll date her and let her be my gf..." Luke said with great confidence.

One question answered, they're having bet over a girl. That's bullshit. You can never play with someone's feelings especially if that's a girl. Their emotions are very fragile. Once it got hit, it'll shatter into pieces. Though I've been really hard on Samantha but I'll never stoop down into that level that I'll hurt her emotionally, especially with the use of love.

"25 pounds aye? You'll lose Lukey boy, that's Cadette Payne" the guy who looks like an asian said.

They're having a bet over Samantha?! She must know about this or I'll prevent her from falling in love from Luke. As if that's possible but we have to seek both sides. It's either she'll dump Luke and he loses the bet or she'll fall for his trap.

"No wait mate, this is better..." Luke added while patting his friend's shoulder.

"If I have sex with her, you guys will pay me 50 pounds. Deal?"

What the fuck? SEX?! My fist is forming into a ball that's getting tight. It's actually ready to hit all of the assholes who have made a bet over Sammy.

I was about to confront them when, "Niall, what are you doing? Playing hide and seek with no one?" Harry suddenly came laughing.

Am I going to tell him Luke's plan? No. I must keep everything for myself first. I guess it's the right thing to do. I'll fix this shit on my own and I don't want to get him in trouble for the second time. Besides, it's just Luke, I can handle him.

"Man I just realized that this post is so old" I said as an excuse as I rub the post. Damn I suck at excuses but I guess that excuse worked. Well if it didn't, I'll just change the topic into his arguments and sweet dull moments with Lori. That will shut him up.

"Yeah it is!" the idiot fell from my excuse and chuckled.

"--cool. Well anyways, someone stopped by earlier."

"Who?"

"Carin..."

I can't stop the odd flashbacks from coming back. The cold atmosphere makes me remember the days where I felt cheated. Hearing her name still never failed to give me butterflies in my stomach, what more if I see her smile? Her smile that would weaken up my knees but at the same time breaks me down into pieces.