|2| -Astonishing-

»Samantha Payne

   Just entered our room a few minutes ago and it's not bad for a camp like this. It's a bit far from the kind of place I expected it to be. Or maybe I have judged it quite too far. It has three separated single bed and there's three cabinets in front of each bed.

   Earlier before I went here in our room, I tried looking for my room mates. I asked random strangers that were gathering, one group actually laughed at me because they thought I was looking for my boyfriend. Ha, in their dreams, I thought. Well fortunately I succeeded and found them but sadly, Zayn was one of them. My other roommate though is quite familiar to me. I guess he's Lorraine's brother. The girl who has witnessed the unwavering roar of my hungry stomach.

   So before we really went in, we already agreed who's bed it's going to be. Louis chose to be on the left side, Zayn wanted the middle, and I was left with no other choice but the right side since taking women's opinion first isn't really important for them. Me and the lads started putting up our things inside the cabinets when Zayn suddenly asked something.

   "You think I could win a girl's heart when I write and sing her a song?" He asked while filing up his clothes inside the cabinet.

   "I don't know mate. But you know I do remember that I wrote a song for a girl. And it was actually cheesy!" Louis replied being so gesticulative. It's crazy because they only met a few minutes ago and now they're talking about cheesy topics which is a bit awkward when you just met the person, but I guess for men, it isn't.

   "And what was her reaction?"

   "I still don't know man, but I am really, really interested to know her reaction."

   Listening to them gave me this bizarre feeling that I should start sharing a story because it seems like it's going to be so unfair for their part. You know, like there's an invisible magnet and it's magnetising me to spoof out that hidden secret I have inside.

   "Okay since you two started a confession, and it sucks because they're all about some dipshit puppy love—" I tried stating but the two of them bombarded me immediately by saying no. That it wasn't puppy love. Whatever. Those guys are worse than me for crying out loud. I don't even have a crush.

   "Okay fine! Just let me confess one thing," wow. Never thought I'll be revealing it to them. They may or may not use it to scare me but who cares now? I'm the one who volunteered in sharing it. They didn't ask me either so the blame is all on me. I might regret it on some other day but crack the hell up, I should get over that trauma.

   "What?" The both of them asked in unison.

   "—I'm afraid of spiders." After confessing, they started bursting out in laughter and that's when teasing came. I feel my cheeks are like going to explode any time now. They're so hot and I think I'm blushing so bad right now. They weren't expecting that I'll be having phobia of spiders. They think I was expecting it too? Well clearly I wasn't.

   "How c-could you be a-ffraid?" Louis almost cried trying to keep his laughter inside him which is scary because that might turn into a horrifying fart. Because I experienced that before and it wasn't really a good story nor experience to relive again. I embarassed myself there in front of our whole class and quite a topic for days along the halls.

"What happened was, back at my kiddo days, me and Liam loved camping. You know that Zayn," I pointed to Zayn and he nodded. Before I fully continued my story, the two just throwed their clothes inside the cabinet—not caring if our Senior will check it and it might get them to a punishment—then sat beside me interestingly.