|7| -Handcuffs-

LUKE'S P.O.V

"Dad, what's our next activity?" I asked the General which happens to be my dad, the coolest thing ever.

"How many times do I --"

"Yeah, yeah to not call you Dad when were on site. But I missed calling you that!" I cut him off then I snaked my arms around him.

He took my arms off of him then gave me a glare, "What do you need?"

"Later on the activity, uhm can I ask a request?" I smiled sheepishly.

"What is that?"

"I want Cadette Payne to be my partner. I heard Niall was liking her so I have to prevent another lovey dovey situation here." I said with all lies. Of course Niall doesn't really like her, this is just an excuse. Sorry brother, but this is just for a few moment.

He simply nodded and asked me to go outside and announce to everyone that they have to gather around the circle grounds because the obstacle training is going to start.

After a few minutes, everyone is gathered already and I made my way to Cadette Payne who is currently talking to another chick, Cadette Tomlinson.

"Can I join you two?" I asked in a well-mannered tune.

"So you're Cadet Schroyer?" Cadette Tomlinson asked.

"Yup!" I answered right away.

Our conversation ended so soon when the Core Commander stood at the stage. Cadette Tomlinson went back to her platoon then me and Cadette Payne went to our places.

"Good afternoon Cadets and Cadettes. Today we're going to have an obstacle training. Now this is by pair but there's a twist." the Core Commander said as he looked from left to right.

"Each of your hands are locked with handcuffs. This is to make sure that you two will stay together. And one thing, one of you will be blind folded. It is to gain trust with your partner. Okay we'll start calling names in a few minutes."

SAMMY'S P.O.V

The Core Commander stepped out of the stage and all of us were ordered to go around, but not away from the circle grounds because we still have to know our partners for later's activity.

I looked around the grounds but my so called friends can't be seen. Maybe they had something to talk about. I looked around again to see and guess who's going to be my partner. Well all of them are pretty good, I guess to whoever I am partnered to is a sure win but Horan isn't included. I still get irritated when he's around. His ways are so invalid and inappropriate for this camp. And after what just happened last time? I don't want that to happen again.

The first platoon is already done. I heard that Lori's teamed up with my brother. Good luck to her because my big bro is kinda strict at things especially on this kind of activity. He'll make sure you two will finish it without getting harmed, so you'll do it slowly.

"Cadet Schroyer and Cadette Tomlinson"I heard the Commander's voice echoing around the camp.

Thank Jesus I am teamed up with the General's son. Oh and I remember, he agreed with my plan on the very first meeting we had. Now this is a hundred percent sure winning. Me and Schroyer against them all? Damn we're unbreakable!

----------------

We are already teamed up and as of now, I'm beside Schroyer. We had a few talks earlier and he mentioned to me Lori's dad. I didn't know his dad and Lori's dad came from this camp before too. And Lori haven't mentioned Schroyer to any of her stories, but does that even matter? Oh and he also mentioned his first name and it's Luke.