~Epilogue~

3 weeks later...

"The Headmaster of Edgewater High School, Leon Russel Senior, has been arrested for attempted murder today, along with a student by the name of Spencer Agenté. His father was Mack Agenté, who was killed a couple years ago by the police. Spencer is also charged with attempted murder. Edgewater High School is under investigation-"

Diana turns off the news and sighs. She rubs her bullet wound and winces. She finishes up packing her clothes into her suitcase.

"Ready to go?" Ms. Wood, the dance teacher, waits in front of the door.

"Thanks, Ms. Wood. For giving me a home, considering my mom is dead and my
dad is in jail for trying to kill me."

"Of course! There's going to be a lot of paperwork if I end up adopting you."

"Don't worry, we got this." Diana closes the dorm door behind her.

Wood picks up her box full of personal belongings.

"Let's do... life over again, shall we?" Wood looks at Diana and Diana looks ahead.

"Yeah... Let's do that."

MEANWHILE...

"Hey, I'm going to see Spencer. Wanna come?" Leon asks.

"Nah, I saw him yesterday, and plus I have loads of homework." Tony sits at the long dinner table in their giant house.

Leon gets into his car and heads towards the prison that Spencer is kept.

"Who are you seeing today?" The officer says at the desk.

"Agenté. Spencer."

"Phone booth #5. He'll be out in about 3 minutes.

"Okay thanks." Leon takes a seat at the phone booth and looks at his hands. Sweaty. Leon's stomach starts to twist and turn.

"Hey hey hey!" Spencer sits down on the other side of the glass. He picks up the phone. "You good, Leon?"

Leon also picks up the phone. "We never finished that talk."

Spencer's eyebrow raise ever so slightly.

"Right. Where did we leave off?"

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-: THE END :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-