Entry #4: Spencer's Side

"Hey! Give her some damn space!" I yell as everyone crowds Diana.

Jesus Christ, I didn't know if telling her that was going to knock her out. If I had known that, I still would've told her.

"She's breathing, that's good, but it's shallow." I say.

"I'll call the paramedics! They'll know what to do!" Ella says.

"No! You can do anything but call the ambulance! Of all people, you should know that, Ella!" I yell.

She immediately shuts up. I know Ella, not because we're friends and we go to the same school but my father did some business with hers before the incident. She's doesn't attend night classes but she does know the consequences in the situation that she calls the ambulance.

I pick Diana up bridal style. "Hey can you tell me what room she dorms in?"

"D-196." Ella confirmed.

I nonchalantly walk out of Six Guys with Diana in my arms and Ella trailing behind me.

*A SOLID 45 MINUTES LATER*

Ella unlocks the dorm door for me and I step inside. It's already decorated with punk rock and movie posters. I slowly lay Diana on her bed and the 45 minutes of carrying her start to make its way up my arms and down my sides. I plop myself onto the armchair and sigh.

"Ow."

Ella walks out of the room and a couple minutes later she comes back with a bag of ice.

"Here." She hands me the bag and I put it on my right shoulder.

"It's always my right shoulder that is put in the line of fire, pun intended." I lift my sleeve to reveal a closed-up bullet wound.

"Oh my god, how did that happen?" Ella marveled.

I explain that one of my dad's arch nemesis came for me. He shot me in the right shoulder. Ever since then, every time I get hurt, all the pain concentrates to my right shoulder. Not my left. My right.

I hear a groan from Diana and she opens her eyes ever so slightly. "Huh?"

She clutches the side of her head. "Ow!" Diana looks at her from the corner of her eye and turns.

"Spencer? Wait why are you in my dorm? I was at Six Guys, eating a burger and..." Her face goes completely blank.

"...right...you told me to look at my schedule and all of the sudden, I passed out, right?"

I nod my head and turn myself to look her straight in the eye. "Look, Diana. I didn't mean to scare you at all, but I needed you to know that-"

Diana surprisingly hugs me tight. "Thank you for...that. I didn't realize until now and you're right. I am clueless." She pulls away and smiles.

"No problem. And dude, if you want to drop out, go ahead! After that whole thing that just went down, I would want to also." I take the bag of ice off of my shoulder.

"Oh no, did you get hurt!!?" Diana exclaims. "No no no no, I'm fine. I just had to carry you from Six Guys to the school, that's all. It's not that big of a deal."

I smirk. She hangs her jaw and looks at me with the most disgusted face. I see Ella-May leaving and I head for the door too but before I leave, Diana calls for me.

"Wait! I have a question for you!"

"What is your question, Lady Diana?" I say sarcastically.

"If you knew about my classes and what they meant, does that mean one of your family members is... ya know... selling drugs?" Diana asks, perplexed.

I chuckle and say, "I'll let you figure that out on your own!"

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-: End of Entry -:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

I know this chapter is very short! It's only because I already started the next 2 chapters and it's going to drowning in tea!

What do you think of all the characters so far?

Thank You For Reading
Vote, Comment, and Share💋