Chapter 33 - I'm so ready!

HOW AWESOME AM I, GUYS?! I upload so often! Yes, sometimes the
chapters are rather short and other time they're long, but does it make you
happy when I upload so quick? I hope it does! Because I do it for you all! =)
Thanks so much for continuing to support and read this story! Vote and comment<3

                                                                      ~ * ~ * ~

        On the ride to the hospital, I can't help but nearly having a mental breakdown from being so nervous. I have never been this scared in my entire life. Caleb, the first boy I have ever felt something for and loved, has been in a car accident. Letting this sink in frightens me so much and brings tears to my eyes because I have no idea what's going on. My mother and I have no clue what happened and how Caleb is doing, so all I can think about is the worst. What if Caleb is dead? Oh my god. My heart pounds and races rapidly in my chest as I tightly grasp my belly in fear. I'm pregnant with his daughter! This can't be happening, God.

        First getting pregnant at seventeen the night of losing my virginity, and now this?

       When we get to the hospital I feel my eyes immediately collecting tears, as my mother and I park the car in the lot and we rush as fast as we can into the building, where I spot someone wearing the same exact clothes that he was wearing.

      "Caleb!" I nearly scream, my voice shakey and hoarse as everyone around me in the waiting room stares over at me in horror. Once he turns around I finally realize it's Caleb, I quickly pick up my speed and run over to him in fear and relief.

       "Bella," He calls out to me, his voice deep and just as shakey as mine. 

       I can't help but have tears practically streaming down my cheeks, as I run into his chest and he tightly wraps his strong arms around me, holding me against him. I continue to cry not exactly able to stop, my pregnancy hormones completely taking over. "Are you alright?" I rush out, pulling back my head as I stare into his beautiful blue eyes, as he shakes his shaggy black hair out of his face. And suddenly I realize his nose and how it's bruised, and looks as if it was bleeding and has recently stopped and dried up. "Oh my god--"

     "Calm down," he immediately races out, as I press my face against his chest and tightly hold onto him in fear, my heart pounding in my chest. "I'm okay, baby. It looks worse than it is." He holds his hand against the side of my head as I struggle to catch my breath.

     "I thought you were dead," I cry to him, drawing back my head as he takes my face between his hands and wipes away the wetness under my eyes with his thumbs. 

     "I'm not dead," he races out, shaking his head and quickly kissing my forehead, groaning under his breath afterwards as my eyes instantly widen. His nose looks extremely sore. "I just got in an accident. The airbag broke my nose. It's not a bad break though, and they told me it won't heal crooked. I just have to leave it alone and see if it gets better on its own. The doctors just wanted to make sure I didn't have a concussion from the impact, and I don't. Thankfully."

      I gasp for air and deeply release it, as I carefully nod. "Okay," I mutter, sniffling as he kisses my cheek nearly drying my face with soft gentle kisses. "Oh god Caleb, I was so scared."

      "I'm fine. I'm sorry if I woke you," he quickly mumbles, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear for me as he frowns. "I had the nurse call you when I was getting checked by the doctor. I feel really bad for waking you guys like that. I just don't have anyone else to come pick me up."

    "I'm glad you woke me," I anxiously rush out, reaching my hands up and cupping his neck, leaning up and pressing our lips together, butterflies fluttering in my stomach along with Nevaeh.