Chapter 53 - Be my date, Bella?

PLEASE READ THIS:
This is a short chapter, first of all. So I just wanted to explain to you really quick what's been going on. It's been almost a month since I've uploaded this story and I usually uploaded at least every other day and I know every day at one point at the very beginning... But I grew into a writers block after the last chapter I posted. I was really confused about what else I could make happen and I had absolutely no idea what to write about, so I let the block take over. For me I can't make it go away; it has to go away on its own before I finally snap out of it. I just wanted to apologize for the long wait and I hope you know how much I love you all and how much your comments and votes mean to me. :') Thanks for sticking with Bella, Caleb, and baby Nevaeh! 

                                                                ~ * ~ * ~

     A few months have gone by and they have been absolutely wonderful. Our little family has been perfect and it's been ever since the moment Nevaeh and I moved into our new apartment with Caleb. He's been going to school and he's been working as a delivery guy at a Pizza's place, while I've been staying home with the baby because I honestly just can't get enough of her. My daughter is the most amazing and beautiful thing that has ever happened to me and I'm in a great place in my life right now, and I feel like I have it all figured out.

     This morning is so gorgeous outside, so I decide I'm just going to get the two of us out of the place for a little while. Caleb's at school and his graduation is just around the corner and I've never been more proud of him that he's doing so well with his life! I dress Nevaeh in her adorable little outfit that is definitely my favorite one that she has. It's a pretty light pink dress with a butterfly engraved as the design, and she looks like a little angel! She has on a fancy pair of white socks with her black dressy shoes my mother bought her and she's finally showing more peach fuzz on her head! Such a little blondie like me with her daddy's bright crystal clear blue eyes. They haven't changed so I'm hoping they'll end up staying this way! She's so amazingly perfect it's unreal.

     "Are you ready to go to Maci's?" I quietly ask her, loving her wide goofy smile while I pick her up and rock her in my arms, holding her tightly against my chest. "You get to play with Damon again! He's your little buddy! I bet you both will grow up as best friends. You're both babies to teenage parents. It's actually pretty cool in a way."

     "Ahg!" She lets out, and it's the cutest sound ever. She makes it all the time! I swear I wish I knew what it possibly meant but I know it's just baby talk. It seems like she's growing up way too fast and I honestly don't like it! I love her like this. But I'll always love her until the day I die.

     "I love you Nevaeh!" I happily cooe to her, talking in my baby voice as her big eyes widen from the loud and excited sound of my voice. She smiles again, taking my breath away.

   I put her into her car seat and eventually make it out to my car, putting her in securely in the backseat before finally making my way to Maci's house. For the past couple of months we've been extremely close and she is defnitely my best friend, and her son and my daughter are practically always playing together. I get her out of the car and we make out way to the door, greeted by Maci's wide and friendly smile. Damon and Nevaeh play together with their little toys on a blanket while the both of us just talk, enjoying each other's company completely. 

    "You think they'll grow up as best friends?" Maci quietly asks me in laughter before I glance over at the two of them and I notice my daughter staring intently at Damon's every movement.

   "Actually, I do. Oh my gosh! What if they end up being teenagers right, well of course they'll be teenagers... But I mean what if they fall in love?" I carefully question, staring into her eyes as an enthusiastic grin overtakes her face.