Chapter 21 - Our plan...

Hey everyone! So, sorry for uploading not so fast as usual!
Hope you're still with me and I loved all of your comments in the last chapter! 
This one actually made me tear up a bit. It's a bit emotional. . .
Vote and comment if you like <3  :') The ends cute.

                                                                           ~* ~ *~

          22 Weeks Pregnant

        Two weeks end up passing us by and it's been pretty difficult on me. I have swollen ankles and my back has been aching, so I've been staying at home and taking it easy. It's finally almost the day of our second appointment at the adoption agency, where we'll speak further to Dawn about how the plan works, and how to get the process of looking into it started. It's tomorrow afternoon. Caleb and I decided that we're going to do whatever we think is best for the baby, which is either keeping her, or placing her into a home where they can take care of her and support her better than we can. We don't know yet. 

        Caleb and I haven't seen each other ever since the day we came back from the ultrasound appointment, because he has started his senior year in high school with my brother while I chose to stay at home for the remainder of my pregnancy, so I finally decided to give him a call and tell him that I wanted to tell our plan to my family, just so they know what's going on inside my head. He ends up hanging up and coming over to my house at around seven o'clock when both my parents and Jeremy are home, and I quickly open the door and see him standing before me.

       He's wearing black baggy sweatpants, a red tshirt, and Jordan shoes along with his handsome face and shaggy messy black hair. Everything about him is so attractive, it just makes my head spin. Dropping his gaze down to my belly, which has grown a little bigger, is when a slight grin crosses his face and his eyes light up.

        "Hey," I softly let out, smiling as he nods and puts his hands in his pants pockets.

        "Hi bella," he quietly says, his tone deep but quiet. "How're you?"

      "Good," I reply, standing aside and holding the door open wider as Caleb steps inside and I close it behind him. "I'm kind of nervous about this."

        "Why? Your family supports you, clearly."

         I fold my arms anxiously on top of where my belly buldges out, as I release a long sigh and bite my lip out of nervousness. "They support us having her, but what will they do when we tell them that we might want to chose adoption in the end?" I quietly question, as his eyes narrow and he suddenly looks confused.

          "You're right," he barely gets out of his mouth. "We just have to hope for the best."

          "Yeah," I carefully agree with him. "Hope for the best..."

         We walk down the hallway and towards the living room, where my family is sitting, waiting for me to tell them and explain to them what exactly is going on. My dad is reading the newspaper sitting beside my mother on the couch, and Jeremy is on the other couch watching TV, which my mother is staring up at me with wide curiously eyes and a excited smile.

       "Hey Jeremy," Caleb says to them, slightly waving his hand in a gesture to say hello as everyone instantly stares over at us. "Hi Ma'am," he softly says, as she nods her head.

        "Hello there Caleb," She sweetly says, looking over at me as I take a deep breath. She glances back to him and looks at him cautiously. "How are you doing?"