Love? Part 12

Axel?!
I wake up alone. I look for Alec but feel no one there. I get up and walk to the restroom. I think that maybe Alec is in there. I'm still half asleep when I walk into the restroom and see the back of someone.

I walk up and hug them from behind. "You're being really cuddly today" Axel says. I just mumble a "I'm always-" wait Axel?! "Axel!!" I jump back and realize that this isn't Alec's restroom.

"Yes baby girl," Axel says. He turns and I see it's very obviously Axel. "How the heck did I get here!" I almost yell.

"Hey calm down my little sexy kitten. We sleep here every night," Axel says. I blink a few times trying to process this. 'S*xy kitten?! Every night?!' I collect my thoughts and walk out looking for Alec.

"Where are you going love?" Axel calls after me. I walk to the kitchen and see Alec. I run up to him and hug him. He pushes me away. "What? Did I do something wrong?" I ask with tears forming in my eyes.

"You choose him a long time ago now go back to him" Alec says coldly. "But I-i don't know what you're talking about," I say getting even more confused with each word.

"Stop playing with me!!!!" He yells at me. "I-I I'm-" I'm cut off by a hand colliding with my face. I stand there shocked for a second. I blink a couple of times. 'Did he just. He wouldn't. Would he.' I zone back in and see the brothers fighting.

"What the hell do you think you're doing," Axel yells. "What gives you the right," Alec yells. "She's mine she choose me now back the fuck off" Axel yells back.

I still don't know who hit me so I back up to the corner and fall to the ground crying silently. They are both still arguing when one of them notices me. "Look what you did to him" yells Alec.

"Me! It's you're fault she's acting like this" Axel yells back. "Yeah well he wouldn't be crying every night if he was with me" Alec says putting infuses every time he said he.

"Wait she cry's ever night? Why? Because I punish her?" Axel questions. So he was the one who hit me. I get up in his face.

"YOU HAVE NO F*CKING RIGHT TO HIT ME FOR TALKING OR WHATEVER YOU HIT ME FOR!!! HOW WOULD YOU LIKE SLEEPING WITH YOUR RIGHT HAND TONIGHT OR HOW ABOUT EVER NIGHT YOU F*CKING B*TCH!!!" I yell in his face.

"You have no right to talk to me like that. Be careful or tonight will be worse," he whispers to me. I press agents him and whisper "what makes you think I'll be in that room tonight,".

"I'll force you little pet," he continues to whisper but he didn't wrap his arms around me which was his mistake. "Have fun with your hand" I say then run out of the house faster than he can react.

I am half way to the school but I keep running till I see it. I slow down to a fast jog. I get in the gates and they close. I turn back and see Axel close to the gate.

I run in the school and run up two stories and run to a supply closet that I have a key to (don't ask). I hear the front door open. "Kitten~. Where are you~" Axel calls. He walks past the closet. He walks back by and stops in front of it. The handle jiggles then-

—————————————————————
Sorry for the cliffhanger. I just felt like it. Do y'all know why Axel and Alec were being wired? Alec was acting like they were never together. Hope you enjoyed this chapter bye.
~love kittyagh ❤️
Edit: calling Axel Ace I have no clue why.