Love? Part 21

I wake up and see my two amazing mates laying next to me and I smile. They both stir away and kiss me on the cheek. "Good morning darlings" I say with a large smile on my face.

They nuzzle up to me. "Look I'm the one who is supposed to be tired so why am I more awake than both of you fucks?" I say slightly annoyed. They both jet up and look at me with shook.

"Why are y'all looking at me like I just kicked a puppy" I ask. "Because you cursed!!" Axel blurts and Roth nods in agreement. "Did I? Oops!" I cover my mouth slightly.

"Why do you never cuss?" Roth asks tilting their head. "Oh I just don't like to and because I was hit anytime I did, also I try to watch my language for my little sis" I explain to my very interested mates.

"Anyway ima go make some food..." I say hopping out of bed and rushing off to the kitchen.

I make my usual food some bacon and eggs for my mates and salad for myself. I swear they think I'm gonna stave because the alway criticize my food choice.

"You shouldn't only eat vegetables and fruits. You are part cat we need meat in our diet" Axel say with a know it all tone. "I think I got enough meat from you two last night" I say taking another bite.

Both of their faces go bright red and I just giggle about them being so innocent. "You shouldn't make jokes like that birdie" Roth says covering their blush. "Or what will you get all hot and bothered?" I ask in an almost seductive tone.

"And what if we do?" Axel asks his voice deeper than normal. "Then catch me" I say then jump up before either of them can react.

I run and hear both of them getting up to chase me. Roth is suddenly in front of me so I turn and duck under their arm. I hop on the couch and jump up to the top of a book case.

"Holy crap you are such a cat" Axel says his jaw dropped to the ground. "Thank you love!" I hum and hop over to the other book case.

"Get down before you hurt yourself birdie!" Roth kinda shouts in worry. "Don't worry babe cats always land on their feet!" I say jumping to the next book case

I didn't notice that this was the book case next to the stairs till I feel arms around my waist pull me up to the second story. "Got ya" I hear an unfamiliar voice murmur in my ear.

I scream and thrash at the stranger holding me. "Calm down or I may hurt you pretty" the man says placing a knife to me neck.

Roth is in front of us in a split second and Axel is not to long after. "Let my mate go" they both say in unison. "Stay back or the pretty kitty gets it" the man says pushing the knife a little closer to my neck.

I look at my mate pleading for help. "Dad!?" Axel says a smile forming on his lips after hearing the mans voice. "Ah damn you caught me!" He says dropping the knife from my neck and letting me go.

I'm still pissed so I don't care if this is Axels father or not I want pay back. I hiss at him and put my claws to his throat like I'm about to slash it. I see the pure fear in his eyes and I smile. "Now you know not to ever do that again" I say turning away putting in my claws.

I walk over to Roth and Axel and nuzzle them to calm down. "It's ok birdie" Roth says and I can tell they are glaring daggers into the man.

"I am so sorry about him love" Axel says rubbing my back and looking at me lovingly. I just smile back at him and nod.

"You got a feisty little girl don't ya?" Axels father said no joke in his tone. Axel and Roth growled at him. At this point I was turned around and could see he put his hands up and his eyes were wide.

"Does this" I gesture to myself "look like a girls body?" I ask and eyebrow lifted to the man. "No but my son is straight s-" he is interrupted by all of us busting out laughing.

"Holy cow did this mans just say you were straight" I say between laughs. "I can't believe he would even assume that I mean you're gayer than me and I've lived thousands of years" Roth says also laughing. "I'm sorry my dad is crazy and thinks he's funny" Axel says laughing himself.

"There is no joke" the man says and we all stop laughing. "What?" I say very confused. "I'm not joking Axel is straight!" He repeats and we all look at him with disbelief. "I will prove right now that I'm not" Axel says the grabs me and passionately kisses me. Of course I kiss right back.

"Yeah that's definitely a girl" the man says. "Wanna see my proof I'm a guy?" I say holding the edge of my boxers. Wait..... I'm only in my boxers.... How the fu*k!? I literally have boxers and no shirt on. I then look at this man like he's crazy.

"You think a girl would walk around in just boxers. Plus I have zero chest" I say still dumbfounded by the man. "I mean.... You have a point.. I just though he was my straight son. Oh well" he says then walks off.

I still just stand there very confused. "He's so weird. Anyway... what to do with our runaway?" Axels says his voice getting deep once again. I squeak then try to run off. Before I can Roth grabs my hand and pulls me into them.

"To the bed room!" Axel proclaims. Roth scoffs then picks me up bridal style and walks to the room. They drop me on the bed and I smile up innocently at the two tall men in front of me. "I love you?" I say in my sweetest tone.

"I love you too" they say in unison and then pounce on me.

THE END

——————————————————
Yup that's the end. I'm finally done with this book!! I will probably make another to clear up some things later but for now that's it. I hope all you kittens enjoyed this story. Please comment and vote.

~love kittyagh ❤️