Love? Chapter 8

Ok so I spent the last 10-20 minutes correcting my chapters and adding things so yah anyway... ON TO THE STORY (sorry I'm weird)
———————————————————
Neko?!
We both hear clapping and 'aw'ing in the back ground. I remember that we are out side and blush struggling to get out of his grasp.

He does not let me go but starts walking some where. He puts me down and opens his car door. I get in the car and so does he.

We drive to his house and I'm a little, 'little' haha yeah wright in VERY then it's correct, nervous. I think Alec could tell because once we were there he asked "what's wrong kitten".

"I-I'm nervous" I say. "About what" he asks. "Y-your brother" I say looking at my hands. It looked like a light bulb went off in his head.

"Right him" he said as if just saying axels name was venom he did not want me hearing. "Is he here" I ask getting over my stuttering a bit.

"Yeah. Do you wanna go somewhere else" he asks and I see in his eyes he does not want me near his brother but he does want to be alone with me in the privacy of his home. "No it's ok we can just ignore him" I say getting my smile back.

We go in and the first thing we hear is Axel (I think it was him) running down the steps. I quickly duck away so he does not see me. "Hey bro!" Axel says cheerfully.

"What do you want from me this time" Alec says in a monotone voice not looking very happy to see him. "Wellllllll~" Axel draws out.

"I kind of wanted to know the name of the kid you had over yesterday" he asked his bright smile never leaving his face. "What so you can do what you always do when I have a crush on someone" Alec asks with is anger rising.

"I mean they are the ones the choose me over you. So I would not blame me for being smoking" he said flipping his hair a little. That made me laugh a little and I guess he heard me 'sh*t' I think right when I noticed I laughed.

"Oh~. Do you have him here" he asks raising his eye brow. "You can come out now little one" he says in a sing-song-ish voice.

"Who the hell are you calling little" I ask as I step out from where I was. "Oh there you are" he says walking over to me.

I however go closer to Alec and hold onto his arm. "Aww you to are friends now?" He asks. I glare at him then look at Alec. He looks back at me raising an eye brow.

I smile at him and he smiles back. I take the chance to kiss him. He is surprised for a sec but he starts kissing me back. "Oh well looks like you made your choice. You will regret it" Axel says walking away.

Me and Alec pull apart. I run my hands though his hair. I feel something weird on his head and look. I see... what. What are those. I mean I know what they are but what? How does he have them.

How does he have cat ears. He looks at me and he sees that I see he has cat ears. "Oh yeah I'm a neko" he says smiling like it's the most normal thing in the world "a What?" I say tilting my head. 'Neko?'

—————————————————————
Ok ok that was an ok length about 600 words. I hope you enjoyed this chapter
~love Kittyagh❤️