Love? Part 11

Finally?
Alec noticed my sent straight away after I said it. "Shit you're right. I'm so sorry I shouldn't have left you alone" he says face palming. "It's ok" I say hugging him. He hugs me back.

When we separate I can see the lust in his eyes and I look at him confused. "My brother told the truth about every super natural being wanting to take you. He didn't tell you about it being even worse for your mate I'm guessing." He says looking me up and down.

"What do you mean" I say questioning him. "It's because I am naturally attracted to you your sent makes me more attracted. So if I wanted to take you before, which I did I almost couldn't stop myself, now I want you even more and I may not be able to stop myself" he says then grabs my waist and looks me in the eyes.

"We won't if you don't want to but...." he trails off and looks at my lips and licks his. I feel my body heat up even more and gulp. I feel my stomach get a knot in it and move closer to Alec if that was even possible.

"What ever you want" he says drawing circles on my back. I get out of his grasp and grab his hand leading him to his room.

———WARNING LIGHT SMIUT AHEAD———

"Is this a yes?" He asks as I lead him to the bed after locking the door. "Yes" I say pushing him on the bed and kissing him. He fumbles with my shirt and finally pulls it off. I get his off with ease.

"Wow you're good at this" he says then goes back to kissing me. He runs his hands down my spine making me moan a little. He takes the opportunity to slip his tongue in my mouth.

I run my hands through his hair feeling that his ears are out. I start kissing down his neck as he plays with my tail that I didn't notice had come out. I tug his jeans off along with his underwear. He pulls down my jeans and underwear and kisses down to my v line. "Mmmmhhh" I bit back a moan. "Don't hold back" Alec says moving down to my thigh.

———————END SMUT———————

There is a knock on the bedroom door and Alec scrambles to get his jeans back on while I struggle to cover my self with the blanket.

Who the heck could that be. "Who the hell is it?" Asks Alec. "It's me~~. I'm just making sure you taking care of your mate" Axel chimes. "Cause if you can't I would love to."

"Go the hell away bitch," Alec yells. "Ok I get it I'm not welcome. Bye~," Axel sings as he walks away from the door. Alec sighs and returns to the bed.

"Where were we?" He questions. "I'm not in the mood any more because of him" I say relaxing back on to the bed. That f*cking a*s. He ruined it.

"Ok well then let's go to sleep be fore that ass comes back" Alec says laying next to my still bare form. I cuddle in to his bare chest and mumble an ok just wanting to sleep now. I drift off to sleep and have a nightmare of course.

————————————————————
Hey sorry for not updating I'll probably post another chapter tonight. I'm moving so I just haven't been able to write. It took me forever to finish this chapter. I also just started school. Being the dumb a*s people they are they started me late and I had to do a c*ap ton of makeup work. It sucks. I'm so sorry I'll try to post more now. I hope you enjoyed this chapter bye.
~love kittyagh ❤️
Edit: apparently I don't know my characters names