Chapter 10

Chris' POV

I messed up!!!!!

Why did I even bother to ask like that, it was obvious that she felt humiliated.

     How could I've embarrassed my own mate, whom I've got after all this time. Now she will never see my face, she thinks I'm a Casanova looking out for another plaything.

       What she did was absolutely correct, guys like me should be reprimanded like that only then we will learn our lessons. 'Okay enough of all these ill thoughts, think of something better to coax her into liking us; because of your fake personality I couldn't even got to see my mate properly.' My inner self was also scolding me.

    I feel like crying my eyes out.

" Ash! please help me out of this mess, it has already started hurting me from inside." I announced dramatically.

      "There's nothing I could do to fix this spoiled broth, who told you to act like that in front of her. Anybody with self-respect would do that, but I never I expected her to be this feisty, and she looked really cute seething in anger, her little nose was red like a cherry." He said with a laughter. "Now being serious, if I was in  her place, I would have punched you until all your teeth were out." He completed angrily.

     "What's done can't be changed, but I can work to fix the future right. She's my mate for speaking out loud, she sure does feel some attractions. Otherwise why would she come to meet me, huh?" I asked

    "Out of humanity!" He stated.
"Now stop behaving like a kid! You're childishness won't get you anywhere." He added
I made a childlike face with a little pout to coax him to help me, it always helps my inner beast grinned likes lunatic.
"Fine!" He answered frustratingly."Alright then, let's get back to work. Okay so, let me call her and ask her to meet for an interview for the next month's internship. I'm sure she will come!" Ash said.

     "Hello, who's this?" I heard her charming voice, looks like we interrupted her while she was doing something important.

"Hi, am I talking to Miss Ariana Tyson?"

"Yes, what do you want"

" I'm Ashton, the one who was there in your university for a motivational speech this morning."

"Yeah I remember, so how can I be off any help sir"

" I was thinking of taking you under my wing to train you better for this corporate world."

"I don't get it, why would a multimillionaire like you be interested in training a rookie for no reason, sorry I don't mean to doubt your intentions but in this age, no one helps you without a pay."

"Well, you're wrong then, people like me still exists. The reason why I wanna help is because I see a young female version of myself in you. You've the same spark in your eyes and the determination to achieve the highest level of success."

" I understand, so when would you like to meet?"

"How about tomorrow morning?"

"Sure thing, just text me the time and venue and I'll be there."

      Soon after Ashton left for his home.

      I can only hope for the best and pray for her to accept the offer. Then I'll get to see my mate everyday. But I'm not going to act hastily anymore, I've got to be patient to earn back the respect. Soon after that make her a friend then ask for a date. And lastly propose her to marry me. I'm a old man after all.

___________________________

                      Next morning

I took a seat away from them, so she will not be able to see me and get down suspicions. But I can hear them perfectly fine because of my supernatural abilities obviously. Sometimes I thank God that he made me like this.

    Soon they started conversing.

After nearly 25 minutes they stopped talking about the internship and official works. Then all of a sudden Ash asked her if she has any boyfriend or fiancé but she denied and said that such useless relationship could never bind her, and she will not get involved in such relationships and also said that she hated them a lot.

' Don't worry princess, soon your thought process will change and you will love me back as well' my inner announced with a spark of determination in it's eyes.

______________________________________________________

Thank you for giving me a few moments of your precious time, and read my book. It really means a lot for me.
  ❤️❤️❤️Keep supporting!!!❤️❤️❤️