Chapter 4

Ariana's POV
  Today, a very reputed guy named Ashton Knight is coming to our college for a talk. I'm damn excited, we've heard about him to be a very nice guy.
   If he likes any idea of the freshers then he may even give a job to that particular person so that he or she could work and make a future out of it.

         "Ria! You know I've also heard that he himself is better looking than the Greek Gods. I'm so excited to meet him" Maria was literally screaming about that guy.

Well I'm not into looks. He might be a Greek God but if he has a corrupted heart then those all looks are as good as gutter to me.

      But I obviously can't say that out loud you know, people are way too judgmental about others. Even if you talk with the bad guys of the college they will obviously think that maybe fucking them that's why they are good to me. And if say that I'm into good looks then they might even say that I'm a lesbian.

      And don't get me wrong, this is just my fourth day and I've heard this quite a few times. But they don't bother me that much because I've been listening to such thing from a very long time and the people who used to say those things earlier were basically my 'family' so getting them from strangers don't hurt that much you know. Well that's a story for another time. But sometimes these feelings comes biting my ass whenever I'm not occupied with anything. So yes I do feel bad, but I hate to portray my feelings to others.

        Now let's get back to the assumed Greek God and his mighty ways of nurturing future of freshers.
         "Sara, please help me! I don't know I'm gonna live through that, what if he's not that sweet or maybe he's a grumpy man that might lash his anger on me!" I said nervous. Sara laughed and said, " Babygirl you made a couple of good friends on your very first day and that too with some popular ones. Many people stutter while talking with them and you were answering them with your own sarcastic comebacks. That's why they liked you. And why do you think I love you so much huh? Because you're genuine and a very nice person, but not when you burn down the kitchen with your so called cooking experiments!" She said. "Ha-ha very funny, see I'm rolling on the floor right next to you!" I said, "C'mon don't be such a moody-goody-cooty girl" she said with pinching my cheeks. " I love you too my skinny-tanny babe" I exclaimed.
She can always get me relaxed whenever I'm red with nervousness. In this new place God send her to me like a messiah. After her speech I could calm down a little.             
             'Don't worry Ariana, be brave you can do it! He can't eat you up, what more could he say about me other than that I'm not a creative person, see nothing! So don't panic you can make it work out like eating a chocolate bar.' I said to myself in my head.
      After talking to Sara, I walked around to find my new squad. All of a sudden someone, out of nowhere came and slapped my head. I faced the person who did that to give him a piece of my mind.
"What was that Mark!" I said calmly.

"Chill babes! I'm just playing!" He said in happy tone. "So you're not nervous about that one to one interview-advice sessions with that Ashton guy?" I asked. "No babygirl, I know I'm not a creative type of person. I'll just go inside and talk to him and take some good advice about leadership, as you know that after college I'll be joining my dad." He said in a duh tone. "Yeah right." I said quietly. "Don't worry babes when I'll be the CEO then I'll be needing a person to do all my work right, then I'll appoint you." He said with a wink.

         I didn't answer, just smiled. "Let's go they are here already!" Rob and Ted said at the same time.

        "All the best to all of us! We'll be nailing it down with the cliche hammer!" I said. "From where did you heard that thing?" Asked Maria. I shrugged and smiled with a wink " I just made it up!"

    "You're an amazingly crazy girl Ria! Where did you get this type of humor" said James. "Well, lets just say I'm blessed." I grinned.

        We reached the main hall where Ashton Knight will first give a eight minutes speech then the three minutes counseling will start. Let's just say I'm excited and nervous, both at the same time.

         But something was strange, I felt like someone is eyeing in continuously. So I checked around but found nothing but usual gawking that was taking place. Everyone was looking at the two good looking men. One was Ashton Knights but there was another guy we didn't know anything about. 'Who is he?' Maybe a helper to Ashton. I thought.

     But that guy was even more good looking then Ashton. If Ashton was a Greek God then that guy have to be a Titan the ancestors of Greek Gods. From where else would someone could get such beauty. I exclaimed in my head.

     The mystery guy had the perfect white teeth smile with blue-green eyes and brown hair and a great height. I might be a puny in front of these tall guys, I thought. His smile may kill all of the us with a cardiac arrest. This was the effect he had on all of us girls and the gay guys out here.

     Everyone was gawking him like a piece of meat. And somewhere deep down I was feeling jealous. Now why the fuck would I feel jealous, he's not my man. I thought. 'Ria don't think about all this, don't forget that you've to prove yourself.' I was muttering under my breath.

      After the speech, the freshers were called with their first names. After a couple of guys went in and came out, I was called in.

       After giving myself the best wishes I went towards the interview room.
     As soon as I enter the cabin I see those two Greek Gods were sitting and discussing something in a hush voice. So I cleared my throat. Soon after I see that mystery guy was nodding for me to sit.

     "Hello, I'm Ariana! And I am doing accounting as my major subject and today I ought to ask you about the basic things that I need know and then how  to adapt them to make myself better as a professional working individual."  I said with a small smile.

"Please sit." The mystery guy said.

          Oh God! This three minutes will be the longest three minutes of my life.

___________________________

Thank you guys for reading! I know that a very little people read my story but I'm happy that someone actually took time out check out my creativity. Please keep supporting and I will always welcome healthy criticism so please say  if you I've made any mistake. 
    Stay blessed! And loads of love for all the readers ❤️❤️❤️