Chapter 5

Chris's POV

    I've been feeling restless even more since the time we entered the college premises. My beast just wants to spring out of me. And this is very unusual for him to behave like this.

       "Are you okay?" Ashton asked. "I don't know Ash, it's just that I'm feeling worked up and my beast wants to come out really bad." I explained. He smirked.

        "Why are you giving me this look?" I asked. "Nothing" he answered.

      But I know him very well, I know something is wrong and he knows the answer to my question but won't tell me the answer. He wants me to find out all by myself. Then so be it. Let's see what awaits us.

         After the meet and greet with the college authorities we got surrounded with many hormonal early twenties girls mostly. There were all basically eye-raping us. What can I say we supernaturals are blessed with good looks so, being appreciated for our appearances was sort of common for us.

      But there was a significant smell that got me even more intoxicated than the most expensive wine from my collection. And soon I realized that the owner of this sweet smell is my mate. My mate is here and she is very close to me, my beast was chanting this like a possessed kid who've just got his favorite toy. After listening to this, I was just beyond the clouds.

       Soon I started looking anywhere and everywhere just to get a glimpse of my mate. Soon a group of guys with a girl came running down the corridor.

     I knew those boys, the twins were the sons of my fathers best friend. I've known them since their birth. Well yes the twins are from my kingdom they are both were lions. And the other two boys were their friends. They were human and had no ideas of our existence.

     But what caught my attention was the eyes of the girl who's standing with the boys. She had those eyes I've been seeing all these years in my dreams. I've never thought that maybe those eyes I'm seeing in my dreams could belong to my mate. This thought never came up to my mind. And the best thing is I found her. I've found my mate, the other half of my heart, and not only that she's also the queen of my heart and my kingdom as well.

I was so excited after seeing her that I just wanted to go to her and claim her as mine. She's so tiny but beautiful with long black hair and coffee-brown eyes. She has got some muscles in the perfect places, that was only for me to see and touch. Other might say that she is a cute little girl but from my eyes she's the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen.

But I can't do that because she is a human being. She may not understand me if I go to her like a lost kitten with so much hunger for her love. She might even think of me a Casanova who just wants to play for the night.

    You just wait for me my little queen I'll make you mine very soon.

After Ashton's small motivational speech we were told to sit in a small room. The room was decently furnished with two cream colored couches, one mahogany table and a wooden chair. There were some paintings as well in the walls.

As soon as got seat in one of the couches I growled happily. Ashton noticed my enthusiasm and asked,        " What made you behaving like a toddler who just got his favorite toy?" with a raised eyebrow.  "Ash! I found her, I found my mate!" I exclaimed happily. "She is such a beauty I can't explain to you in words!" I added. "Okay, okay I get it. So what is her name, did you approach her?" He asked and I just shook my head negatively. "What are you waiting for? Go tell her and then claim her and bring us our queen" he said happily.        " You still have to wait because she is a human being and will not understand all these things so quickly, so I have to give her time then tell her about all this. I plan to approach her like a normal human being for dates and outings then tell her about us." I explained.

"So you want to enjoy the teenage love in your late twenties? Great go for it! I'm so excited to meet her and see how she gets you so much whipped and tangled around her pinky finger!" He said happily. I do not mind getting whipped, she's mine and she has the right to make me dance to her tunes.

After talking to a few freshers, a girl named Ariana was called, just by listening this name the butterflies in my stomach started flapping their wings excitedly. By seeing myself this much bothered, I knew that this is my mate's name completely.

     So her name is Ariana, that's a beautiful name, my beast thought. Yeah it's a very beautiful name just like her, I said to him. Soon she entered the room and the room got filled up with her sweet and spicy smell. She was nervous but like always she is hiding her emotions well. She cleared her throat and said,      "Hello, I'm Ariana! And I am doing accounting as my major subject and today I ought to ask you about the basic things that I need know and then how  to adapt them to make myself better as a professional working individual."  Even her voice is also very sweet, my beast said awestruck. "Please sit." I motioned her to sit, trying to show less enthusiasm.

         Oh God! this is the best day of my whole existence!
___________________________