maybe the last...

After I lost sight of the cat I sat down scared,depressed,tired. Not knowing what to do crounched in a little ball putting Jennifer down ,off my back. I quietly sat thinking of all the things that would happen to me, correction Jennifer and me. We would just be stuck here for our entire lives or until a pool of lava swept upon us and ended our lives. Either way I was hopless. I'm not sure how long I sat there on the cold hard netherack, but the sound of screeching and crying coming out of nowhere starled the life out of me. After a couple moments I hear one more screech and huge impact on my head hits me.The ceiling is destroyed and netherack is crumpled all over me and Jennifer. I lay down under the netherack looking into a monstrous creature hundreds the size of me with tentacles or legs underneath him flying over us. Whatever that thing was it wasn't very friendly. I heard another screech then to see it shooting a fireball barely missing us. I guessed that was the impact from before. I had no hope of getting away ,and if I did get away with Jennifer we would die anyway by another horrible monster that would come one after another. I just hopelessly stared at the ghost waiting for my end. Then realized, the ghost was called a ghast. I remember Jennifer telling me about it. It might look scary but it had very little health. Too late to know that now, I said to myself. I hear one more screech and see another and probably the last fire ball coming strait at us.  I look at Jennifer. I can't let jennifer die because of me. It was my fault we got in this situation, it happened just as I came. The fireball was slowly getting closer and closer towards us. I kicked off the netherack covering me and slowly stood up. walking right in front of Jennifer, covering the path of the flaming ball I stretched out my arms then closed my eyes preparing for the impact.

___________________________

!!!L()()K!!!! READ THIS IS IMPORTANT FOR EVERYONE

This chapter probably came later then it should of been

Like I said I don't update fast enough and you guys wait too much. Like I promised though I did updated this story but im not sure if I should continue or not. This chapter was also a bit dark, maybe I should end it like this , just discontinue it..

But then again some of you guys gave me a bit of hope. I never would of though I would get so many reads. So thank you

On the other hand if you want me to continue plz tell me in the comments or by voting. Some of you have but I'm not sure if the majority of you are enjoying this. So plz do. Only if you are enjoying this. Hopefully this isn't the last bye guys for now! :) if there is a next chapter it wont be dark I promise.lo By the way this is not edited again :p