Prologue

Over 150 years ago...

Humanity lived in peace. All was well with the world. There were major advances in technology, there were no wars, everyone was happy.

Unfortunately, these peaceful times weren't meant to last. In the year 2137 the world was attacked by the mysterious witches and dragons. They attacked from the farthest corners of the world. Humanity fought back of course, but they were no match for the magic and might of their enemies.

In desperation, the governments of the world put aside their differences and historical feuds in order to construct 4 domed cities: City Won, City Newn, City Kauna, and City Magnolia. Within these four cities is where the remaining human population took refuge.

The now combined government also issued a new type of military force to combat the witches and dragons: the Cybernetics Program. They combined bio technology and cybernetics to build and train their own formidable army. Thanks to this, humanity now had a better way of fighting the witches and dragons, although they were small in numbers.

The human race lived in frightened peace for 100 years.

Then, in the year 2287...

------------

A/N Hey there! Tell me what you all think! Please! No comments are being written and it is driving me crazy! Please say something lovely readers!