Chapter 7 The Invasion of City Won

The three kids watched as hundreds of witches and dragons entered the city. The there was a loud rumbling sound throughout the city, and the hole in the dome began to close.
When it was closed completely, the dragons and witches screamed and roared. Then most of the troops began to attack the front of the city, closer to the dome. A few separate dragons and witches spread out and flew around the city.
That was when everything fell into complete chaos. Everyone was running in all directions, screaming in terror at the top of their lungs.
"The witches are in the city!"
"Everyone run!"
"We're all going to die!"
Katina, Niko, and Ham continued to watch in horror. Then Katina came to a horrible realization.
"Ham." Katina stammered. " Our house, is over that way. Mom said that she'd be back by noon."
Ham's eyes widened, then he nodded. The two Martins began to run.
"Guys! Wait!" Niko shouted at them.
"Don't worry about us Niko. You get to your parents. We'll meet you at the train."
Katina called back as they began running again.
Niko was about to call after them again, then stopped himself. It would be pointless to try and stop them, they were too stubborn.
"C'mon everyone! Keep moving!" Someone shouted behind Niko. "Get to the city's t-station."
Niko turned and saw that it was a Cybernetics Officer. He was probably a member of the Cybernetic Defensive, or the Cyber-Guard. They were tasked with the responsibility of protecting and managing the city and it's functions. They were in charge of maintaining the dome.
Niko hesitated, then ran over to the Cyber-Guard.
~~~
Katina and Ham were sprinting as fast as they could towards their house.
'She'll be fine she'll be fine' Katina kept thinking to herself over and over. She was barely paying attention to what was happening around her. Then Ham suddenly shouted "Katina!"
Then Katina looked up. Flying high above, was a dragon. It hovered in place for a bit, then opened it's jaw, roared, and a massive ball of fire and rock was shot from it's mouth.
It landed several blocks away from where Katina and Ham were standing. They felt the ground shake as it impacted.
"We have to keep moving." Katina said hurriedly, then took off. As she turned the next corner, she came to an abrupt halt. As Ham caught up to her, he saw what she saw.
It was a witch. The witch had pale blue skin, and what looked like dark tattooed lines under her yellow eyes.
Katina couldn't help but stand frozen in fear.
All their lives they had heard about the terrible things the witches and dragons had done, and were able to do. How they had completely annihilated over 88% of the original human population. How they could perform incredible feats of strength with only a few words. Katina was terrified.
Then the witch turned, and saw the two children. 'How delicious looking' she thought.
Then she charged, baring her fangs, at the two young children, with every intention of feasting on their tender flesh.

Then Katina screamed.